Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Stephanie Farnborough another from the Russian stable  (Read 2263 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5463490) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

another from the stable
Expectation: GFE from mature Russian woman

Comms: Good £80 30 min /130 PH so I booked 30 min at 80 Lizzies at 3 hrs notice

Venue: usual safe place in farnborough 10 min walk from station 3 hr free street parking within 3-400 yards

Services: FK OWO RO covered sex in mish nipple play

The  girl: circa 40 looks 6-7 long dark hair bright eyes soft trim size 6-8 30 C natural tits 5' 4" friendly good english she is the woman in the profile agin with this crewe the photos are touched up but very pleasant woman in the flesh.

The meet: arrived 10 min early wait 5 mins buzzed up shower and paperwork done and into rub and tug FK off with matching bra panties set and onto bed. Down for RO pleasant onto BJ OWO Bod Mhor needing topped up with some nipple play and ready for mac and into mish. Comfy ride kiss and lick nipples in situ some noise and we get a rhythm. After a while she pulls my ass cheek LHS towards her not sure if this was to accentuate position or restrict thrusting(?)) Still down for rest more FK nipple play and remount. Ride and she grabs me again which was a bit of a downer for me but ride to completion. Clean up chat she is a nice woman and friends with Nora (with the huge tits) so we had a few mins chatting she asked me to visit her again. Shower and dressed and off in 35 mins.

Conclusion: this meet did not set me on fire not sure why but I liked Stephanie thought she was friendly with good attitude. Just didnt like being held onto and there was no real spark. A good solid VFM punt at 30 min or even 15 min. I may revisit but no hurry. Another older Russian woman for YHB from St Petersburgh enjoy. Note she has dropped her rate to 70/100  :unknown: annoying when they yo yo their fees.

Happy punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sir Lancelot

This profile has just popped up in Sunbury. Not sure if it’s being recycled or she’s back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

I suspect that this profile is being recycled as "Stephanie" looks different to the original. I guess time will tell. Good spot though   :hi: