Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_4u Hendon Station  (Read 1810 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

Firstly thanks to the fellas who reviewed before me and pointed her out :hi:

- comms rang to confirm she was working, she said yes just call when at station from there she directed me to kfc and her entrance.

- flat a dump nothing romantic about it just basics a bed ròom curtains etc

- girl slim and preety maybe looks a bit better when made up in pictures but still preety.

- she doesnt talk a great deal but i do :D so managed to get her going and smiling, if your the quiet nervous type lacking in charisma it may be a neutral at best. She was receptive to kissing and cuddling which i got throughout the session, kissing was open mouth long and quite passionate just no tounges from her even though i had mine down her throat :yahoo:

Blowjoh wasnt the best not the worst, shes a nice girl but not really that passionate about the job it would seem so you aint gonna get no sparks, but with me was quite submissive and let me get on with it. It would read a neutral if you compare her to other more establishedr providers but positive as far as a young preety rom goes.

Any questions just ask.

Offline bedhedred

Offline Bornslippy

So tempting as she looks great. Shame she lacks on the passionate side. May try and visit tomorrow though. Wanting a thin girl to fuck. I read she can take a pounding

Offline bedhedred

I visited as a plan B a short while before my shit punt with  Topic: Soniasweet19 / Golders Green

She's not the friendliest and declined any form of kissing. I'm not complaining much - it was still an exciting p&d.

It's her loss. If she treated me to a more luxurious gfe, I'd be a regular.

Offline Bornslippy

Oh...I would at least want kissing to make up for lack of cim. I guess she's choosy who she kisses, or is kissing now a no go?

Offline bedhedred

She submitted to one closed lips kiss. She doesn't offer me anything. I guess you can try your luck.

Offline Marvelous

Like i said i got long open mouthed kissing throughout the punt just no tounges.  My advice bornslippy like bedhead said try your luck... get her out your system mate :wackogirl: