Author Topic: Prisca Massage Ardwick  (Read 1923 times)

Offline ukwidepunter

Link: External Link/Members Only

I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and after having a look at the reviews on here decided to send Prisca a message. All comms were via text, sent a message at 9ish, received a reply pretty quickly and a meet for early the same afternoon was arranged

Location is a very (and I do mean very) small unit on an industrial estate, it was fairly busy when I was there but nobody seems to pay much attention to what anyone else is doing.
Sent a text to let her know I had arrived and was told to head straight in to her unit, it was clean and fit for purpose with a sofa and proper massage table.
Prisca herself is friendly, I'm pretty terrible with sizes but as everyone else who's seen her has said, short and a bit plump with big tits is pretty accurate.

Massage: Prisca used a fair amount of oil which didn't all come off with a wipe down at the end, not a problem for me but could be an issue for some due to the lack of shower on site.
Massage started with me face down on the bed, nice and sensual with plenty of cc swipes and lots of attention to the cock and balls. Turned over half way through and had a bit of massage on the legs, then she moved to the head of the bed to massage my chest, takes her bra off and put her tits in my face. Another 5 mins or so of this then I'm told its time to start the happy ending. A well delivered HE with a bit of a tit wank thrown in for good measure, concluding with her encouraging me to finish on her breasts.

Unlike some others have reported there was definitely no more on offer for me than described above, however at £40 for the hour i'd still say its good VFM.

Offline wearegreat

Prisca is my 2nd favourite masseur/escort at the moment. I have been visiting her for just short of a year now and I see her about once a month.
The only comment that I would add to your excellent review is about extras.
Around about August she told me that she now had a boyfriend and FS was no longer on offer with her. I had already fucked her about half a dozen times and due to a recent medical problem it didn't really bother me. She will still strip naked at the start of the meet and will let me play with her tits and also finger her.
So for a bargain £40 for an hour she is great value for money.
(Her French friend Lydia is visiting Manchester starting this weekend and I have made an app to visit her in the 2nd week of her holiday. She is happy to fuck guys I am just not sure how much it will cost. I suspect it will be £60 for an hours massage and fuck).
I will do a review of her after the meeting.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 07:37:43 pm by wearegreat »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Prisca herself is friendly, I'm pretty terrible with sizes but as everyone else who's seen her has said, short and a bit plump with big tits is pretty accurate.

Has she lost weight? From my experience "plump" is a big understatement.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 08:01:47 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline chris1959