External Link/Members Only She had a different profile before but since it was not verified it was removed from AW!
Viva street:
External Link/Members OnlyNumbers: +447307350202 or 07561536466
Communication was not done by her as she speaks zero English. Same girl from photos looks better in person facially but her body is not very good. I booked her cuz her ass looked good but was disappointed.
Outcall for 1 hour £100 - what a mistake!
Asked extra 30 for OWO - not mentioned when we were arranging. Started rushing me 15-20 mins into the booking provided that the first 10-15 mins were just talking. After 1 pop she dresses and leaves (30 mins have passes). No kissing, no nothing generally.. barely convinced her to do doggy. I always punt EE and I’m not the one to complain about service but that was just really bad so to sum it up - no English(she’s Hungarian), No kissing, No OWO, not too much touching

blowjob was shit and she left halfway through the booking because her taxi taxi pay sth ..
so please avoid..
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only