Author Topic: Exotic-May Oriental - Chester  (Read 1563 times)


20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311515) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PapaG

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1 hour

Comms
Text shortly before and arranged a time. Her English was good and she sent me the postcode.

Accom
Flats by the train station. I phoned her once at the post code and she guided me in. Apartment was fairly basic and clean.

The Girl
May is tiny, a very tight body, she has a verification photo on AW, she obviously looks better in the flesh. Her AW says 37, she could pass for younger. I found her attractive, she greeted me in a silk robe.

The Meet
Once in paperwork handed over and she asked me to get undressed. I lay on the bed and she came in and stripped naked. Started with a Thai massage, which was decent. Nothing sensual about it to begin with. Started with legs and worked her way up to head, all nice enough, then it became a little more sensual, and as she went back to the legs she was using her nails to good affect. I expected the ‘turn over’ but it never came, instead she began he B2B and at first ran her body all over me, and then basically sat on me and massaged me using her pussy and legs! It was very hot, and little papa was raging! This went on for a while, until she eventually asked me to turn over.

She started massaging my front but it was much more sensual and then her B2B was almost teasing a bj. I didn’t get the feeling anything else was on offer though and I didn’t ask. She climbed aboard again and used her pussy to massage my front. She’s very good at what she does, her body is so tight and her tits are maybe a nice b cup. She was sitting in 69 position rubbing her pussy inches from my face playing with little papa, running her nails along the sides of him, I didn’t try to finger her but I was rubbing her pussy a bit as she’s really so small. The hj was slow and sensual and I didn’t last long til I shot my load, most of which was on her legs, as I could see as she cleaned me up,

Nice shower and on my way, with a smile on my face. I would certainly revisit.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thanks for the review.

If anyone finds such things off putting she has a large scar down the middle of her chest.

Offline PapaG

Thanks for the review.

If anyone finds such things off putting she has a large scar down the middle of her chest.

Really? I never even noticed to be honest.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Really? I never even noticed to be honest.

Yep. You can see the bottom part of it in her AW pictures.

I know her from several years ago when she worked in a Manchester massage shop.