Author Topic: TOFTT Lizzy Cum 4 fun - Blackpool  (Read 2238 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5036470) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Allyj1309

External Link/Members Only

I've been after meeting up with Lizzy for a few months.

Still relatively new to this punting game, and find myself still bottling punts or doing far to much research after a distinctly average couple of punts in the past.

So today I decided after many months of waiting for a review on here to go for it.

Comms: Messaged Lizzy at around 9:30am and asked if she was available for 12pm.
She was! Result!

Arrived at her very nice semi detached in Bispham and was guided to her door over the phone. Quite a quiet street but it is a bit of through road so enough traffic to keep you discreet. House was clean and bedroom was ready for action.

Lizzy: her profile says she is 27. She isn't. I'm 33 and she has at least another 5 if not more years on me. However, she has an unbelievable body!! Soft skin and really well toned with a fantastic arse. Her tits are small but pert and she has great nipple's to have a good suck on.
Facially she didn't really do it for me though, she looked a bit rough like she had been out the night before and quite bad skin.

Action: after a good chin wag and a shower Lizzy was straight into some DFK. I must point out I'm very shy still in these situations and so I told Lizzy prior to the meeting to lead the way.

I was already starkers after the shower, and Lizzy stripped whilst we carried on kissing and fondling. We ended up onto the bed and into unprompted OWO. She then asked if I wanted to 69, and on she climbed. Nice fresh, clean pussy. Lovely!

After 10 minutes or so, she climbed off and rubbered me up.

With Lizzy riding me on top, she claims to have cum. Now, I doubt she did but she certainly made it sound like it.
This got my juices really flowing in fairness and so I just pounded away for a bit longer until I blew into the bag.

She helped clean me up and offered me a massage as we had time left but I had to shoot off.

The service was excellent, and although not what I had hoped for facially I found her to be friendly and offered and excellent service.

Will possibly return, but hoping to find a stunner in the meantime.

£60 for 30 mins

Offline chrishornx

good review cheers

try this lady External Link/Members Only

always worth a dabble

Offline Followyourdick

good review cheers

try this lady External Link/Members Only

always worth a dabble
Some proper photoshop fails going on there as well as piss take pricing!

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Her AW profile says A-Levels (at discretion). Did you ask about anal, & if it’s an extra. Costs etc

Offline wibbles

good review cheers

try this lady External Link/Members Only

always worth a dabble

Any intel or reviews for this one? I'm very tempted.

Offline chrishornx

Some proper photoshop fails going on there as well as piss take pricing!

bloody hell sorry pasted wrong link and agree with your comments

try          External Link/Members Only

Offline katmandu

bloody hell sorry pasted wrong link and agree with your comments

try          External Link/Members Only

haha! you muppet!  :D

Offline Black Horse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 106
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
I must admit to being tempted by Lizzy. AllyJ you say she looked rough. Do you mean otherwise pretty but just on a bad day or a bit of a munter?
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Allyj1309

I must admit to being tempted by Lizzy. AllyJ you say she looked rough. Do you mean otherwise pretty but just on a bad day or a bit of a munter?

Bit of a munter I'm afraid Black Horse.


Offline Allyj1309

Her AW profile says A-Levels (at discretion). Did you ask about anal, & if it’s an extra. Costs etc

Sorry, I didn't ask.