Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kiss Angel (Sweet@Angel)  (Read 3530 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

OH SHIT!!!!

Just when I was going to retire!!

Bugger!

:thumbsup:

Terry  :timeout

SteveNova

Cute looking, and good reviews too.  You'll have to keep punting now Terry, it's a sign  :D 

Trip up the M5 anyone !

Offline Hor1zon

You will have to go check her out for me now and give feedback  :thumbsup:

Offline TerryTibbs

Anyone seen her yet!!!!!  :unknown:

That lollypop picture is driving me mad!!!!!  :rose:

Offline Hor1zon

Messaged her and got a quick reply. Only in Cheltenham today and yesterday, not sure when/if she will return  :(
Hope someone on here will meet her and post feedback in the future!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:03:25 pm by Hor1zon »

Offline shining1

saw her on Tuesday. Even better than profile promised - prettier, very natural, relaxed and friendly, not a clock-watcher.  Just hope she returns to Cheltenham soon - she said she will sometime.

Offline TerryTibbs

saw her on Tuesday. Even better than profile promised - prettier, very natural, relaxed and friendly, not a clock-watcher.  Just hope she returns to Cheltenham soon - she said she will sometime.

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Don't rub it in....I missed her and she looks perfect!!!

:dash:

Offline Hor1zon

Thats good, hope she returns then. What was her English like?
Also you should write up a full review  :(

Offline shining1

good English, and above all, she treated me as an individual -  I didn't feel I was one of a line of punters!

Offline londond

Even better than profile promised - prettier, very natural, relaxed and friendly
How tall is Angel?
:)

johor299

How tall is Angel?
:)

I saw her in London a while back, her profile states 5 ft 6 and I'd say that's pretty accurate.

punter6969

So she tours London? I definitely see her if she comes to London

Offline nigel4498

She is mostly based in the Bracknell, Camberley, Wokingham and Farnborough area, occasionally visits Basingstoke and Cambridge.
Works two days then has two days off around the above mentioned towns.
Has been on my hot list for ages but never seem to catch her when I am about in those areas.