Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone recommend a good massage?  (Read 20887 times)

Offline congaman

I'm free this Friday and wanted a quality message.  bonus if a hand job or oral can be an added extra, but need a relaxing massage.....

I'm in Birmingham

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Offline Stapler

Hi, I am the massage guru on here!

Here are my recommendations depending on what you are looking for :

Sammy : flat in Tesco skyline. Slim sexy 27 year old Thai with the longest nipples you will probably ever suck! Completely nude massage with touching and happy ending. I paid £60 for the hour, but she will ask for £80. Decline the body to body. She lies naked with you on the bed anyway! Tel : 07766 592 635

Marina. 40ish Philipino. Small, boyish figure - she is clothed no touching! Probably the most thorough massage you will have from head to toe. 90 minutes for £40 and that includes a separate oily handjob at the end with prostate massage if you want it. I DON'T!
Quite sub she will wank you for ages in any position! In Erdington Tel : 07412913438

Pel : Thai 30 something, quite slim, very cheeky! Bath Row. Beautiful flat. Excellent massage with teasing in face down position! Allows touching but not too intrusive over clothes. Lovely handjob finish. £40 per hour for proper hot oil massage plus £20 for expert hand relief. Tel : 07523122156

So there you have it! From a raunchy romp on the bed with Sammy to a genuine massage from Marina and something in between from Pel.

Your choice!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

GrumpyoldGit

If you're willing to travel up to the Derby area I can recommend Sasha.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She does work with another woman as well.
Sasha is a lovely woman and gives a great and proper massage as well as Tantric and Lingham.
She allows touching and sometimes face sits as well. Gives a great happy ending.

Roland D Hay

Hi, I am the massage guru on here!

Here are my recommendations depending on what you are looking for :

Sammy : flat in Tesco skyline. Slim sexy 27 year old Thai with the longest nipples you will probably ever suck! Completely nude massage with touching and happy ending. I paid £60 for the hour, but she will ask for £80. Decline the body to body. She lies naked with you on the bed anyway! Tel : 07766 592 635

Marina. 40ish Philipino. Small, boyish figure - she is clothed no touching! Probably the most thorough massage you will have from head to toe. 90 minutes for £40 and that includes a separate oily handjob at the end with prostate massage if you want it. I DON'T!
Quite sub she will wank you for ages in any position! In Erdington Tel : 07412913438

Pel : Thai 30 something, quite slim, very cheeky! Bath Row. Beautiful flat. Excellent massage with teasing in face down position! Allows touching but not too intrusive over clothes. Lovely handjob finish. £40 per hour for proper hot oil massage plus £20 for expert hand relief. Tel : 07523122156

So there you have it! From a raunchy romp on the bed with Sammy to a genuine massage from Marina and something in between from Pel.

Your choice!

I tried to call Sammy for a massage this evening and got the following response by text...

Sammy... 'Who Paul?'  (Not my real name obviously)

Me... I've not seen you before, you were recommended by a friend.

Sammy... 'I have my friend name Paul many sorry Darling'

Fucking priceless   :lol:

Offline CFX

Sammy sounds interesting , where is she, you say Tesco skyline????

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:13:42 pm by Stapler »

Offline misterjt111

I read your posts in another thread Stapler on this topic. Others posted recommendations on there too with links to vivastreet and gumtree ads, but most are not active any more. Don't suppose you ave any links do profiles as I'd like to have a look at the girls you mentioned prior to booking?

Offline Stapler