For those who dont know Cosmo it's a well established parlor in the city. VERY 1970's decor and vibe, and the lack of a website reflects this. 01612366307
Lauren is new at Cosmo. She is a tall mixed race girl, didnt ask age but I'd say early 30's. Very good slim body, about a c cup titty, slight droop but not bad. Very fit arse, tidy shaven pussy, small lips and clit. Flat tummy, long slim toned legs.
She offered owo, reverse o and dfk for £20. I declined. I paid £50 for VIP room (double bed) as opposed to a small frame with mattress on it in standard rooms.
Pricing at cosmo increases by £5 after 8.30pm, daytime would have cost me £45 for VIP. All 30 min prices.
Lauren said she used to work at Sandy's, I dont know any more than that. She was friendly and chatty, and gave a decent service for the money. She did try to initiate the finale after 15 mins which always makes me hold out right until the end. She was amenable to my various requests, nothing too extreme just the usual getting her into the right positions etc.
To sum up I'd say it was a decent punt with a good looking mixed race (english) girl who played along nicely.