Author Topic: Amy (Emmy?) - Happy Spa FBSM + - Edgeley, Stockport  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Lt Shaffer

Not an awful lot to add to other reviews on this place. This has to be one of the least discreet shops you can go to. Door is on a pedestrianised shopping street but I exited from a back door so next time I'll definitely be phoning up beforehand to ask if I can use that back door to enter as well.

Amy is quite attractive, probably late 20s and good fun to be with. Massage was okay, not too memorable, but she excelled in the extras department! One hour massage for £35, menu of extras was £20 for HE, £40 for HE+B2B, £70 for HE+B2B+OWO+CIM. I went for the full monty but agreed £60. So £95 all in.  What followed was a GFE experience including some RO and I held out for as long as I could before blowing my load into her willing mouth.

Nice girl, great service, shame about the location but I'll be going back for sure.
External Link/Members Only