Author Topic: Millaswallow Waltham Abbey Brazilian 21 year old - niiiice  (Read 1273 times)


3 review(s) for gisellediaz (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR:   Proper fit 21 year old petite fuck-stick who likes a good pounding.  Can't ask for more than that.  Few issues over extras and booking, but the girl was worth it.

Price(s): £120 for hour, and £40 extra for OWO.  Luckily she made a mistake and only charged me £140 total.  (I did check and try to give her the amount agreed on via message but she didn't take it - so bonus for me).

Logistics: Bit ropey - as it's a guy handling her - I found this out after the punt when leaving and he called her and could hear the voice.  At this point I pushed her to go independent for the following reasons:

Profile likes are not correct, anal (which was the only reason I booked her) was not possible but CIM Anal play, and few other things were agreed via message that she would not do.

Gave an address and a street to park on - but I always deliberately park not where I'm told for safety reasons and ended up right outside the building.  Unfortunately the directions from 'the maid' were so vague they could apply to four different buildings - but I lucked out and it was the first one of the four I went to.

Location: Serviceable and clean flat, nice towel.  Room a bit small but good lighting and the girl was the main event so no dramas here.

Another WG in the flat but no idea who she was as I never saw her. I get the impression they don't even sleep there, it's purely a work flat.  For this reason bathroom was proper bare - you may wish to bring your own mouthwash and toiletries. 

Looks: The pics don't do her justice - which is a bit of a cliche on here - but very specifically I'm saying it in this case because the photos are comically bad professional level that don't depict her adequately.  If Sergei is going to go to go to the lengths of getting a photographer in, he could at least pay for a good one.  Nonetheless this meant for a reverse on the usual, and I was beyond pleasantly surprised when I met her.

She's a petite tiny thing, with a cute pair of natural perky tits, a very toned spankable ass, and quite a pretty face.  I genuinely believed her when she said she was 21 and enjoyed her job.  Normally I'm suspicious of these statements but in this case I 100% believe it.

Attitude & Service: Top notch.  Only draw-backs were the services promised in profile that weren't available - and her insistence we do certain things (kept asking for RO but I don't care about this).  Having said that - this last minor issue is just part of the wider positive which is that this was top-notch GFE.  I could genuinely believe that she was my GF and the enthusiasm and vigour was there in spades...

English is limited - relies on her phone for translating - but not a major issue for me.

Round 1 involved lots of OWO and dirty talk (nice touch) where I could barely maintain myself in doggy slapping her sexy ass.  There was a fair bit of cuddling and GFE chatting in-between rounds which was pleasant - an offer of massage (I declined) followed by round two where I had her ride me whilst I just enjoyed the view of a sexy 21 year old going at it like a banshee.  Reminded me of my younger days - wonderful...

Conclusion: . The booking process was a pain in the arse, and dodgy likes list will no doubt put some off as even things agreed by text aren't necessarily on the cards - but I will definitely return.  The girl behind the profile is certainly worth a visit at that price.


Hidden Image/Members Only

EDIT - This turns out to be a TOFT as the previous reviews for this profile are definitely of a different girl.  This one is much younger and 100% Brazilian.  Check pics to be sure you are meeting the same girl.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 03:09:35 pm by CockMonster »

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review - she looks good, shame about the pimp.

I presume no kissing? Cheers  :drinks:

Offline CockMonster

Thanks for the review - she looks good, shame about the pimp.

I presume no kissing? Cheers  :drinks:

I'm happy to report lots of kissing - I really should have mentioned this in the review, my bad.  Really one of the highlights that made it a good GFE.