Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellebrookxx – Altrincham  (Read 6231 times)

7 review(s) for LadyEllexx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins incall

Background:
I fancied a MILF session and Elle looked to fit the bill. In her 40s, her (partially obscured) face pic looked OK and her pics seemed fine although obviously taken over a number of years. Worth a dabble. There’s no way I’d spend £150 for an hour though so, looking at the economies of scale, I thought I’d go for a half-hour at £80.

Location: Nice enough, easy to find and with off-street parking. It could be described as a ‘chalet’, no prying eyes that were obvious and it’s decorated in an antique style. Not to my taste but comfortable. The bedroom is plenty big enough for its purpose and has an en-suite bathroom.

Appearance:
When I approached the door, Elle was waiting for me, wearing a tight dress. A bit too tight, actually because it gave me advance notice that she was carrying a bit of weight (but not much) and that her more recent AW pictures had been carefully posed or edited. It wasn’t a particular problem for me although my preference is for firm-fleshed girls: petite, slim - thin even! I know many blokes like a bit of extra padding though and she still looked good – by no means fat. Her face is attractive but she’s older than her stated 44, IMO.

The Sesh:
She was very talkative and was trying very hard to be suggestive. Almost seemed a bit nervous. I don’t know what her background is, but she seemed to be new to this and was doing her best to go with what I’d said I wanted in my pre-punt comms – so fair play to her for that. I sat on the settee in the lounge and she asked if she could straddle me. Now I’m a bit of a fan of a fully-clothed straddle and it gave me the chance to have a good feel around while we were kissing (DFK). She had stockings and suspenders on under the dress (good) and was wearing a bra (I’d requested no bra). We headed into the bedroom where we undressed each other. She has excellent legs. Her stomach was, indeed, a bit more than I would have liked but not too bad and when I unleashed her boobs, my mind was taken off the rest of her because they are superb. For her age, they’re great and I had my hands or mouth on them for most of the rest of the session. Nice nips too, although not huge. We did all the usual – DFK, OWO, penetration (cowgirl because I wanted to play with her tits), a bit of pussy licking and CIM, but no swallow (which I would expect at her £150ph rate). One thing was a little odd – every time she went for OWO, she asked me if she could ‘suckle your cocky’. Only three words but they were sufficiently strange to put me off slightly while her head was bobbing up and down. It’s odd what goes through your mind at such moments. She had a go at Deep Throat but I can’t cum with that so got her to concentrate on the head with mouth and tongue whereupon she duly received a mouthful of my best emissions. Elle was quite chatty afterwards and no clockwatcher.

Thoughts On The Way Back To The Car:
An enjoyable session but not one I’d repeat. A touch too vanilla for me and and a touch too much tummy. She provided everything I’d asked for with enthusiasm so it’s no way a negative but it’s approaching a neutral for me. If I could, I would rate this sesh as a Positive-Minus but a pure Neutral would be unfair. If I wasn’t so weight-fixated, I’d give her a full Positive and I’m pretty sure many on here would also do that. Too expensive at £150/£80 though – I’d say £120/£70 would be more like it.

Bm

Offline frankc

Thought you'd shagged Elkie Brookes there for a minute mate... :D....She does look like she's got a fine set of Dobbers on her mate but at £150 an hour, and at her age, Id be expecting something mindblowing, dont think she'll be suckling on my cocky any time soon....Thanks for reviewing Pal   :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

So you TOFFT then BM :lol: was going to have a bash at her but she put her prices up a couple of months ago  :dash: just thought she was a bit overpriced

Does doubles with... External Link/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

So you TOFFT then BM :lol: was going to have a bash at her but she put her prices up a couple of months ago  :dash: just thought she was a bit overpriced

Does doubles with... External Link/Members Only
Is the Duo advertised.
That hotdark is way overpriced at £180/hr  :dash:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:31:50 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Drayki

Is the Duo advertised.
That hotdark is way overpriced at £180/hr  :dash:

No mate, they were in Coventry a few weeks ago touring together

She is overpriced but filthy as fuck  :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

No mate, they were in Coventry a few weeks ago touring together

She is overpriced but filthy as fuck  :lol:
Shame I do like ‘em FAFAF
Filthy and Fit as Fuck

Sounds like I’ve got a fucking stutter salivating away here.
BOGOF Black Fucking Friday Deal

Offline Blue Moon

Thought you'd shagged Elkie Brookes there for a minute mate... :D....She does look like she's got a fine set of Dobbers on her mate but at £150 an hour, and at her age, Id be expecting something mindblowing, dont think she'll be suckling on my cocky any time soon....Thanks for reviewing Pal   :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol:

Offline Drayki

Shame I do like ‘em FAFAF
Filthy and Fit as Fuck

Sounds like I’ve got a fucking stutter salivating away here.
BOGOF Black Fucking Friday Deal

:lol: Haven’t seen them advertising up this neck of the woods yet  :dash:

If I remember right they were pretty expensive when they were touring