Author Topic: Divademi Manchester (now Peterborough)  (Read 629 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5436260) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Craigmonk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Suspicious about this one being a scammer. I contacted her when I was staying in Manchester, but I fully admit I didn't fully read the profile. Particularly the bit about bank transfer deposits. When she mentioned it, I politely declined and apologised for wasting her time. I log in today to find she has accused me of trying to scam her, then getting aggressive.. Odd over reaction to a cordial exchange.

I certainly wouldn't have been prepared to direct transfer, and yes, I should have read the profile. But am I over reacting?

Lesson learned.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thanks for the info. but without a confirmed booking this should be a discussion topic rather than a review.

Did you have a confirmed booking?

Offline Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only

Suspicious about this one being a scammer. I contacted her when I was staying in Manchester, but I fully admit I didn't fully read the profile. Particularly the bit about bank transfer deposits. When she mentioned it, I politely declined and apologised for wasting her time. I log in today to find she has accused me of trying to scam her, then getting aggressive.. Odd over reaction to a cordial exchange.

I certainly wouldn't have been prepared to direct transfer, and yes, I should have read the profile. But am I over reacting?

Lesson learned.
Maybe

Since you don’t know for sure if she is a scammer.
You have a suspicion but no proof.
Only a fool would pay her a deposit IMO.
Not sure we should review every WG as a neg for our suspicions, or because of a misunderstanding.

What lesson did you learn? Read Profile first before asking details?

Craigmonk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah exactly that. Read carefully, I certainly will.


 Tbh wasn't sure it was a review, and happy to remove. Just wanted to warn others of my mistake. I did have a booking, hence the bad feedback which I'm annoyed about.

Offline Moby Dick

Yeah exactly that. Read carefully, I certainly will.


 Tbh wasn't sure it was a review, and happy to remove. Just wanted to warn others of my mistake. I did have a booking, hence the bad feedback which I'm annoyed about.

So she left you negative comments in your AW feedback after you cancelled the booking.
That wasn’t clear in your original post.

She has now made her feedback hidden?

Craigmonk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So,

I contacted her, arranged a time and made the booking. She then pointed me at the deposit.  I wasn't happy with that so I apologised and cancelled. I didn't leave any feedback for her as that was the end to it as far as I was concerned.

If you think this is better off not as a review then I'll can it.


Offline Moby Dick

So,

I contacted her, arranged a time and made the booking. She then pointed me at the deposit.  I wasn't happy with that so I apologised and cancelled. I didn't leave any feedback for her as that was the end to it as far as I was concerned.

If you think this is better off not as a review then I'll can it.

Not sure if it is a review, although you have done a booking request, she has not fully accepted (due to lack of deposit)

Please clarify “ I log in today to find she has accused me of trying to scam her, then getting aggressive.”

Did she leave you AW feedback for everyone else to see?
Or did she send you a private message?