Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany, Leicester (on tour)  (Read 1332 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charliehutton

Bethany is a really nice girl, with a warm, engaging personality, and she was bright, friendly and enthusiastic from the start.

External Link/Members Only

It's an accurate profile, although she has a lighter frame, and is more elfin, than the impression I had from her photos. She's slim - but not thin - and nicely proportioned, with slender, shapely legs, a peachy, nicely rounded arse, trim waist, and perky, firm, medium sized, natural tits. She has very pale skin, which suits her, somehow, and is without blemish, apart from a single, very small tattoo.

She has a nice face, attractive rather than pretty, I'd say, and a nice voice. There's nothing remotely brassy or tarty about her, in fact she is the epitome of the nice 'girl next door'. If you met her in real life, it would never enter your head that this was her chosen profession, which added to her appeal, in a way.

I had her naked early in proceedings, and sat on the edge of the bed kissing and caressing her as we carried on our conversation, which was about her globetrotting, mainly. It was only when I started to undress myself that I realised I'd yet to pay her, so it seemed a good time to talk business. I said I was old fashioned, and didn't do anything unprotected, but I liked the idea of anal, and understood that it was included in the price. She didn't bat an eyelid. "Yes, that's fine" she said, as if she were a waitress, and I'd just ordered the soup of the day. I told her I was an anal virgin - which wasn't far from the truth - and that she'd have to take charge, and she did, in a really nice way, with her as teacher and me the attentive pupil.

After a nice blowjob and a session of full throttle, 'heels-to-heaven' missionary, I was ready for what on this occasion was to be the main event. Her preparation was quite elaborate - and quite a spectacle in itself - and she talked me through it, step by step.

First, a change of condom. This one was more smooth, but didn't taste very nice, which is why she liked to start with a flavoured one. Then she lubed up the smaller of her two butt-plugs, went on her hands and knees and positioned herself so I'd have - literally - the perfect ringside view, and gently worked it in, until only the bejewelled end was on show. After a few moments she carefully eased it back out, and it struck me just how tiny and tight her arse-hole was; I thought it might show some signs of wear and tear, what with one thing and another, but it was as tight as a drum.

She repeated the process with the larger one, and when she'd gently eased it back out, we were good to go. She asked me to put some lube on my tip, and as I positioned myself she reached underneath to take hold of me, guide me to the target, and away we went. She'd asked me not to go as hard at it as I'd done in our earlier session of missionary, which was fair enough, but even so, I was able to build a nice rhythm, with full, deep penetration, to the point where I wouldn't have wanted to go at it any harder anyway, for fear of doing either of us some damage.

We had a change of position, with her side-on and me on top, which gradually changed into 'spoons'. She gave the impression that she was enjoying it every bit as much as I was, and she must do, I suppose, or she'd only offer it as an optional extra, or an 'at discretion', rather than include it in her set price. As enjoyable as it was, though, I was conscious that we were both having to rein things in a bit, and suggested we go back to au naturel for the finale. Another change of condom, and we rounded things off with a spell of cowgirl, with her bouncing about nicely, to the finish. Great stuff.

By the way;

Communications were flawless, by the AW booking process. She never discloses her phone number. Even when she rang shortly before the appointed time, as arranged, to give me the flat number, she withheld the number. She just prefers it that way.
We were in a nice modern apartment block, one used by other touring girls, near the Holiday Inn on St Nicholas Circle.
She doesn't do half-hour bookings. Anal is included in her set hourly price of £140.
She's touring, so has moved on now, but I expect her to return before long. She was last here in September, and Leicester is one of her regular staging posts.

All in all, a memorable punt with a really nice, attractive girl, which put a spring in my step, and you can't ask for much more than that.

Offline Lincs.man1

Top draw Charlie. Glad you had a good time and continue to write your very informative and easy to read accounts, of your punting times. Thank you

Offline Weyoun

A word of caution, Bethany is part of what was once known as the Louise 1990 group. She and the others are centrally managed by a pimp who by all accounts is a bit of a control freak. There are a few threads about him , https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24233.msg793424#msg793424 being one

The Bethany mentioned in the above thread is different to this one, but it's the same MO, answering the emails for the girls and controlling all comms giving them your number shortly before the meet. He's been known to post full face pics if they step out of line.

He also reacts badly to neutral or negative feedback, a fellow punter I know didn't enjoy a meet last year and left neutral feedback. The pimp then made up neg feedback for him that he'd asked the girl to use a dildo on him without a condom and got upset when she wouldn't do it and also sent harassing private messages via AW. The girl, Alisha isn't active anymore and I didn't find out till months afterwards. Due to all that, I steer well clear and he isn't getting a penny from me.

Offline gbyld87

Fine review as always.

Would that she were still in Leicester - sounds great.

Offline HailWood

Excellent review as always Charlie. She looks lovely and sounds like she has a great attitude.

Shame about the pimp though and thank to Wayoun for bringing this to our attention.

Offline Picti

A word of caution, Bethany is part of what was once known as the Louise 1990 group. She and the others are centrally managed by a pimp who by all accounts is a bit of a control freak. There are a few threads about him , https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24233.msg793424#msg793424 being one

The Bethany mentioned in the above thread is different to this one, but it's the same MO, answering the emails for the girls and controlling all comms giving them your number shortly before the meet. He's been known to post full face pics if they step out of line.

He also reacts badly to neutral or negative feedback, a fellow punter I know didn't enjoy a meet last year and left neutral feedback. The pimp then made up neg feedback for him that he'd asked the girl to use a dildo on him without a condom and got upset when she wouldn't do it and also sent harassing private messages via AW. The girl, Alisha isn't active anymore and I didn't find out till months afterwards. Due to all that, I steer well clear and he isn't getting a penny from me.

Yeah I saw a few from that group before I was aware that there was a pimp involved.

They were all pretty decent punts, but I don't like the idea of communicating  with a third party rather than the WG, and having someone else agree to the services she supposedly offers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well spotted about the Louise1990 group. As already mentioned mobile number is NEVER displayed, and all comms are MOST DEF with the PIMP. Take care when asking about services "she" offers, cos quite often the pimp's answers are vague replies. 

Offline Charliehutton

Are you sure about this, Weyoun? I'm not disputing what you say, because I'm hopelessly naive about pimping, and whatever goes on behind the scenes,  but this girl seemed to be completely in control of her own actions, and everything she did was on her own terms, and she was not controlled by anybody. Perhaps I'm living in a fools paradise, but I hope you're wrong.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Are you sure about this, Weyoun? I'm not disputing what you say, because I'm hopelessly naive about pimping, and whatever goes on behind the scenes,  but this girl seemed to be completely in control of her own actions, and everything she did was on her own terms, and she was not controlled by anybody. Perhaps I'm living in a fools paradise, but I hope you're wrong.

Charlie, she is most definitely part of the Louise1990 group. On her AW profile, see links of other girls who are also in this group.

Offline InMefan

Thanks for the review, she sounds like she will be a great punt :) I was actually going to see her yesterday morning, I made the booking like 2 weeks in advance when I noticed she was going to be working in Leicester but then I had some training for work which I couldn't get out of so had to cancel the booking with her beginning of this week which is a shame :( hope she will make a return to the Midlands soon!

Offline Charliehutton

Charlie, she is most definitely part of the Louise1990 group. On her AW profile, see links of other girls who are also in this group.

As I say, CT, I'm so naive about all this. Is it possible to tell a genuine indie from one who is pimped? Is it ever possible to have a good pimp? When does an agency become a pimp?

She seemed to me to be a girl who knew what she was doing, and why she was doing it, who worked as and when she wanted, on her own terms, and wasn't answerable to anybody, which is why I'm so surprised.

Offline Weyoun

As I say, CT, I'm so naive about all this. Is it possible to tell a genuine indie from one who is pimped? Is it ever possible to have a good pimp? When does an agency become a pimp?

She seemed to me to be a girl who knew what she was doing, and why she was doing it, who worked as and when she wanted, on her own terms, and wasn't answerable to anybody, which is why I'm so surprised.

The thread created by CT which I shared in my post answers some of your questions. From what I can tell, the girls in this group generally operate of their own free will, whatever motivations they have I will leave to them. I don't know them and would rather not speculate, not my business.

In regard to spotting these groups, most operate copy and paste profiles designed in a certain manner. This group in particular is pretty easy to spot due to the design used across all of their profiles. The most common things to look out for are no advertised phone number and vague email comms about services. Another thing to look out for is the same punters in the feedback, they are frequently fake, reports made by the pimp / agency to enhance the girls stature. Some even sell the profiles on after, feedback being viewed as saleable commodity.

After a while you learn to spot the signs. As the saying goes, if it looks to good to be true...it often is.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:28:00 am by Weyoun »

Offline Picti

To reassure you Charlie, they're not at the coerced end of pimped. However they are "managed" and when you make contact you're corresponding with someone other than the woman you're trying to see.

Offline Charliehutton

To reassure you Charlie, they're not at the coerced end of pimped. However they are "managed" and when you make contact you're corresponding with someone other than the woman you're trying to see.

Thanks, Mr P, and to Weyoun, too. I do feel reassured; the idea of seeing a girl who wasn't doing it of her own free will is too awful to contemplate.

Offline millbush

Can't comment on the managed part but she's a nice girl and a great punt.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've just not got round to updating the Louise1990 thread with newer profiles.