Author Topic: Lovely Louise, Blackpool  (Read 1645 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475385) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline marcius2018

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Louise greeted me with the sort of welcoming kiss in the hallway that was a foretaste of the full-on girl-friend experience that was to follow.

We moved into the bedroom with more DFK...perfect...genuine...intense...total turn-on!

Whilst still standing, my hand found her unshaven pussy...I just love natural...too rare these days IMHO. We continued kissing whilst I played with her clit and lips; rubbing her, finger fucking her, whilst she was rubbing my cock through my trousers. After 5 minutes or so Louise was reaching out to the wall for support, with her hips thrusting urgently against my hand.

She lay down with her legs spread, whilst I got undressed....what a glorious vision! I had to go down on her....she smelt and tasted divine. I could have licked and fingered her all day long!

I donned a condom for the main event, first missionary with Louise watching intently as my cock went in and out of her (I love when a woman loves looking), then doggy....she asked me if I enjoyed the view....absolutely phenomenal, then more missionary, her legs clamped around me, then right back...some more playing, whilst re-gaining my breath, then onto the finale which left us both with trembling legs!

Could not have been better in my view.

Offline Gordon Bennett

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Louise greeted me with the sort of welcoming kiss in the hallway that was a foretaste of the full-on girl-friend experience that was to follow.

We moved into the bedroom with more DFK...perfect...genuine...intense...total turn-on!

Whilst still standing, my hand found her unshaven pussy...I just love natural...too rare these days IMHO. We continued kissing whilst I played with her clit and lips; rubbing her, finger fucking her, whilst she was rubbing my cock through my trousers. After 5 minutes or so Louise was reaching out to the wall for support, with her hips thrusting urgently against my hand.

She lay down with her legs spread, whilst I got undressed....what a glorious vision! I had to go down on her....she smelt and tasted divine. I could have licked and fingered her all day long!

I donned a condom for the main event, first missionary with Louise watching intently as my cock went in and out of her (I love when a woman loves looking), then doggy....she asked me if I enjoyed the view....absolutely phenomenal, then more missionary, her legs clamped around me, then right back...some more playing, whilst re-gaining my breath, then onto the finale which left us both with trembling legs!

Could not have been better in my view.

I've always thought that the watching cock thing is because you're not touching the sides and they're checking that you're actually in them and/or they're worried the condom will slip off?
Only joshing... I really want to see her again (saw her a few years back) and this review just makes me more enthusiastic - cheers for posting!

Offline hockogrockle

Thanks for the review. I've put her on one  of my hot lists ready for one of my (infrequent) trips to the Fylde coast!

zztop1168

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review. Would have a go myself but the age puts me off this one. If im going to spend my hard earned cash then I want a 20 to 30 that I would have zero chance with in the real world.
Probably the wrong approach  :hi:

Offline chrishornx

Good review. Would have a go myself but the age puts me off this one. If im going to spend my hard earned cash then I want a 20 to 30 that I would have zero chance with in the real world.
Probably the wrong approach  :hi:

and why would that possibly be the wrong approach ?? Carpe Diem

zztop1168

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
and why would that possibly be the wrong approach ?? Carpe Diem

Wrong for some I should have maybe said. Quae nubiles, difficile facit