External Link/Members Only Been trying to see Tyler for a loooonnnggg time, for one reason or another it never happened, I finally managed to get my mucky paws on her today & she was worth the wait.
Comms initially by aw email then text were quite easy, she usually replies within 10 mins or so & comes across well.
Venue was a well worn central Manchester hotel that has seen better days.
Entering & leaving was simple, no jobsworths about, a few cleaners around but just getting on with their work.
Room was on the small side, especially as she was sharing it with her duo partner, who stayed in the bathroom whilst Tyler & I got intimate, but all that mattered to me was the decent sized comfy bed & Tyler looking foxy tbh

£70 for 30 mins
Tyler was wearing black lingerie & black fishnets (luv fishnets) & I quickly stripped off after handing over the moolah cos I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.
A good looking, light skinned mixed race babe, 20 something, tall & slender with a lovely big pair of enhanced, firm but soft to the touch tits with big suckable nipples, one of which is pierced.
Her hair is dark now btw, not the blonde on her photos.
Lovely smile, happy to let me take the lead.
Started by getting my face between those big boobs, gave them both a lot of tongue attention, sucking & licking.
Yum

Then some kissing, very nice, FK/DFK, she just held back a bit from proper full on snogging, I particularly liked it when she initiated the kissing at times & when she sucked my bottom lip sensually.
Kissing happened throughout the punt which was perfect for me.
I was hard now & asked her to suck my dick, she gave me a nice owo BJ, going deep & gagging when I asked her to, licking up the shaft then putting my cock back in her mouth & some good steady up & down rhythm, some ball licking then more kissing as she slowly & sensually wanked my dick at the same time using her saliva as lube, I absolutely fucking love that so I was rock hard.

Glove on.
Shagged her in Doggy first, nice apple shaped booty as she was on all fours, banged away & played with her booty cheeks as I shagged her 'til I felt myself getting near then pulled out & asked her to flip over.
I was apparently her first punter of the day so decided to get stuck into her shaved pussy with my tongue & fingers.
Nice & clean thankfully, she likes a licking & got into it, ended up finger fucking her with 2 fingers & rubbing her clit at the same time.
Pussy got lovely & wet, I could feel it & hear it.
Went up to suck those gorgeous tits & then kiss her, she wrapped those long fishnet clad legs around me as well as her arms as we kissed & screwed.
This was great, being wrapped in that embrace whilst in her snug warm pussy

Alternated between shagging her slow as we kissed then sitting up & banging her harder & watching those big boobs bounce up & down.
I wanted to suck her sexy toes (nice pedicure ) in the fishnets as I fucked her but she pulled away giggling that it tickled her.
When I tired, I pulled out & lay back for some more kissing & the BJ CIM finish.
Another nice BJ & HJ had me ready to pop in a few minutes.
She carried on sucking until I'd filled her mouth, then got up & smiled at me with a full mouth before going to spit.
I was very satisfied & glad I'd finally got the chance to meat her

I got all my time, maybe went a couple of minutes over.
Will return, hopefully she'll stick around on the scene for a while.
Hidden Image/Members Only