Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aila-Oxford ST  (Read 319 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5352596) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

£80, 30mins, DFK, OW, Sex in a few positions.

Comms: Pretty straight forward must've caught her before the rush. Clearly the tout did a good job on drumming up business.

Location: Right on Oxford st. This could be described and inconspicuous due to passing traffic/shops and what not or not discreet at all as it is Oxford street, full of people, cameras etc etc. Depends on how you look at it but as it's one of the most famous streets in the country where you could easily bump in to someone you know and could need to come up with an explanation  :unknown: The room was just big enough for a double bed but fit for purpose.

The Girl:
Young dark haired Latina. Probably about a size 10. Not slim but she's young so all sits nicely. I'd describe her as attractive. Decent natural young figure. Pretty much like her pictures.

The Meet:
Handed over the cash and she went into another room to stash or whatever. Came back and straight into DFK. No shower offered but I did use the toilet and noticed no towels or toiletries. After some DFK we undressed and she proceeded to give OW. OWO wasn't offered and whenever they go straight for OW, I just go with it as I know it's safer. Was OK but nothing amazing. Gave her RO which she enjoyed and then we had sex in a few positions and I came in doggy on her suggestion. She seemed to be a bit concerned about time as clearly she'd been back to backing since her recent recent glowing review. The sex was decent and she had a nice young body but nothing incredible. Fairly vanilla. She mentioned she was leaving soon and had a lot of bookings so I chose to leave it there. No shower offered and she just slipped her dress back on ready for the net which is never a great sign really.

Conclusion:
Nice enough girl but quite young and definitely more GFE then PSE.  If welcoming punters, would ideally have bit of a better set up. Particularly in the West End.  Probably wouldn't visit again if she popped up in the future. Like a few young ones I've punted, just too vanilla.

Offline Payyourwaymate

That's definitely an overpriced P&D, that's part of the reason why I stay away from latinas in central london. You just never know what you're going to get and you have to pay more  :dash:.