Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Sara - Digbeth - Birmingham  (Read 2302 times)

11 review(s) for Sexy Thai Kathy 20 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline riseup01

External Link/Members Only

Haven't posted in a while and I have many to go through so bear with.

I met Sara a few weeks back when she was working in Birmingham in digbeth. Comms weren't the greatest but I eventually got a booking for half 1. Upon arrival at 12.30 I was told to wait 5 minutes which isn't so bad. 35 minutes later I was finally told the apartment number. I should have really left then but as we all know the little head rules the big one.

Open the door and there was Sara, just as her pictures. Ushered in to the room, handed over £70 for 30 minutes and she went away to stash the cash.

In she comes with a black lacy type of lingerie and when she took it off, the marking of implants were visible, and they weren't even under the bottom of the bosom, I mean the scarring was huge and it was vertical, but again that's no where near enough to get a neg.

Starts off with an okish massage, until I mentioned if I could go down on her. She layed there like a zombie so I thought enough of this. Once she started going in CG it was again ok but I felt like she kept saying all the words to make me cum and that just antagonised me. Told her to bend over and she did the same. This ruined the experience for me to the point I started going soft again. I told her can you suck again, by the way we are nearly 20 minutes in, and she just looked at me angrily and hmph'd. That really did it for me and she started tugging quite erratically at my penis. I had to stop her and just did it myself and came on her poorly done breasts.

Quick clean up and I left straight away.

She might have a different experience with another punter but I can only account what I went through. I definitely won't be returning and really hope if the maid of this group is reading this then to be more bloody organised.

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only
[...]
Open the door and there was Sara, just as her pictures. [...] In she comes with a black lacy type of lingerie and when she took it off, the marking of implants were visible, and they weren't even under the bottom of the bosom, I mean the scarring was huge and it was vertical, but again that's no where near enough to get a neg.
[..]

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:06:41 pm by Dashing »

Offline riseup01

Offline mr.bluesky

She does look fit on her adultwork profile. A pity she provided such a poor service and negative attitude  :thumbsdown: