Author Topic: Supawadee Thai Massage rochdale/castleton  (Read 3907 times)

Offline Rangers54

Usually post in west Midlands area, rarely punt outside the mids, however was told my job would be 2 hours wait. Had past this premises numerous times thought I would give a try one day.

Parking is easy enough on a side street, had to park a big unit and it was easy enough, although it felt ok in day not sure evenings would be so safe.

Called and told to come, walked to door and there were people in bus stop had to wait for them to open, maybe if local that could be a bit embarrassing but I just smiled and waited.

Entered there was 2 girls and the one took me to back room said 20 for massage for hh bloody cheap as chips we are paying 30 in Midlands area. Told to strip and lie on bed

She came in said would I like firm or light. I like a firm massage and she started, it was ok nothing fantastic and jumped on bed and leaned on me pressing hands into back. It was adequate and felt ok. Onto legs the ball touching started straight away which I opened wider for easier access to which she obliged stroking cock every so often and giggling.

Soon turned over and she said 20 for hr I said anything else. She replied top off for 30 I negotiated her to drop her leggings but no sex or fingers. She expertly wanked me slowly as I requested, handled my cock expertly. She has lovely tits quite firm not manufactured and lovely nipples which I had a good suck on. She finished me off then cleaned up and I dressed gave her 30 and walked out.

Would I go back, yes for sure just for her great cock handling technique. I asked her name I couldn't be sure but she said dick or dink or ding or something d

West Midlands needs to up its game to be honest we get similar service but we are paying 70 for same thing




Offline sabydizzle

Thought it was £30 for the hour rather than £20

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thought it was £30 for the hour rather than £20

The OP only had 30 minutes.

Offline ISTS2005

Sounds like you might have seen Tik from the 'team' tab on their website?

Offline psb

The "Team" pictures are months out of date. Even the management has changed

Offline Rangers54

Sounds like you might have seen Tik from the 'team' tab on their website?

Quite funny really, she had my cock in her hand and I asked her name, I thought she said dick, to which I pointed to my cock and said DICK. Her english wasn't great and she laughed and replied has I said in review. It wasn't Tik definitely began with D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 03:50:34 pm by Rangers54 »