Author Topic: Candy2019 & PrettyLittlePorcha Duo - Staincliffe, Dewsbury  (Read 1526 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4321822) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4819702) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Charles Glass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £200

Clock watching on steroids.

I have seen Candy before and she is a very good escort. We got chatting about Duos and she knows a few ladies. I got the impression that she went out of her way to sort a Duo because she knows some of us guys love them and the ladies like to work together at times. She knows a tall blonde who I have not met yet, we couldn’t quite line that up. Candy always does great comms. Another girl who can do duos with Candy is called Porcha who was unreviewed on here at the time. The profile looked good although short on aw feedback and a airbrushed porn theme to it. A good offer from Candy and she says she is fit and I decided to give it a crack . . .

Location was at the same house I saw Candy at previously which was a decent part of Dewsbury in Staincliffe. All on time and Candy was ready “come now but Porcha is in the shower freshening up” I entered the house and Candy was all ready looking nice and she is a lovely chatty lass. We went upstairs to the bedroom I could hear the shower running. I could hear the shower stop and after a while Porcha came out and into the bedroom in black bra and knickers. We might be 10 mins into my hour at this point. She looks quite fit mid 20s long black hair slim figure no make up so not quite as glorious as her profile pics show.

We stripped off quickly with some kissing all round Candy was keen as always. They both got on the bed and I lay naked between them. This all started really well I was having fun. Some light oral on me and I got stuck into both their pussys, I enjoyed this new lass Porcha she had a nice little pussy got stuck in. Porcha gives a enjoyable BJ. Maybe at only 20 mins into my booking they were giving me good oral I was having fun. Out of the blue Porcha said “what time is it” and she got up and walked out of the room to check the clock. Candy doesn’t have a clock visible in her room . . . porcha then came back in and said you have 20 mins left, it is 20 to. Turned out she looked at a clock 20 mins fast somewhere else in the house . . .

Then they really got stuck into me trying to make me cum. “Are you going to cum for us today” “ god your taking ages” I did my best but thought WTF that went quick. At some point Candy said it’s only half past meaning I still had half a hour left. Porcha questioned this and then they both looked on their phones and figured it out. At times the BJ was really good but just not sustained for long enough and with the strange clock watching stuff it all went south. At one point while Porcha gave me a BJ she stopped and said “what is that” looking at my bell end. We all looked down there and Candy said “ that is his Japs eye” Porcha said “I thought is was something we had done” WTF I thought. Porcha said I was the most difficult client she has ever had and they both suggest I try Viagra.

Porcha then just went and jumped in the shower at about 50 mins into my 1 hour booking. I was on my way to my car at about 55mins from the start of my booking. Later Candy sent me a text saying “sorry I felt she was clock watching”

Candy does a good service and her positive reviews stand. She did her best here in a difficult situation. Some Duos were not meant to be. Porcha just couldn’t be arsed and little Charlie is a stubborn bugger and hates ticking clocks especially clocks 20 minutes fast. It just wasn’t to be.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:12:24 am by Charles Glass »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Porcha sounds like a piece of work  :thumbsdown:
Did you manage to pop?

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Sorry to "hear" you had a crap punt MrCG.

Least Porcha's fucking phone wasn't ringing all the time like it was for me when I red carded her.

Offline Charles Glass

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Charles Glass

Sorry to "hear" you had a crap punt MrCG.

Least Porcha's fucking phone wasn't ringing all the time like it was for me when I red carded her.

Yes your experience sounded at lot worse than mine.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Nope  :rolleyes:

Bloody hell, that's poor indeed, I wouldn't go back & give either of them any more money if I was you.