Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Eyed Girl Northfields  (Read 2452 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5404801) (0 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline yoyoyogi

External Link/Members Only

I went to see her last night, I realised condom broke when changing positions after 10 minutes, idiot girl had used baby oil to lubricate, I can not believe she used oil.
I was fretting , she said she got tested 2 weeks ago and she was clean, but I am shitting myself I dont know what to do- I would like to believe her is she clean as she claims
I am going to local gum clinic, she could have used oil on purpose I am thinking.
Banned reason: Transphobic posts and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonestown

I am going to local gum clinic, she could have used oil on purpose I am thinking.

You have to wait for the incubation period 14/28 days i think, or the test will be meaningless.

Why on earth would she do it deliberately, what would she have to gain ?

Other than the condom breaking how was the punt/girl, are the photos accurate, is she pleasant company ?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 11:52:50 am by Jonestown »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I went to see her last night, I realised condom broke when changing positions after 10 minutes, idiot girl had used baby oil to lubricate, I can not believe she used oil.
I was fretting , she said she got tested 2 weeks ago and she was clean, but I am shitting myself I dont know what to do- I would like to believe her is she clean as she claims

Thanks for the post, but why would she have done that? Maybe she's just not very bright. I think you should slap yourself around the face and clear your mind. I wouldn't trust anything she says and you are right to go to the clinic in a week or so.

I appreciate you're a little stressed right now, but more details about her physically, her comms, the location, the range and quality or services delivered are also important in a review.

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for the post, but why would she have done that? Maybe she's just not very bright. I think you should slap yourself around the face and clear your mind. I wouldn't trust anything she says and you are right to go to the clinic in a week or so.

I appreciate you're a little stressed right now, but more details about her physically, her comms, the location, the range and quality or services delivered are also important in a review.
You need to leave it for 4 weeks to test for HIV after unprotected sex

Offline golden bull

I think she is Kate who I reviewed a month or so back.
Lots of profile swapping with this lot.
Again I don’t think the sp would do it on purpose as nothing to gain from it and more to lose

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263200.0
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 02:01:27 pm by golden bull »

Offline Hobbit

A lot of condoms breaking posts lately. What's going on? Are condom manufacturers taking their eye off the ball?  :D

Offline Jonestown

A lot of condoms breaking posts lately. What's going on? Are condom manufacturers taking their eye off the ball?  :D

Maybe just attention seeking posts by pseudo punters.

Offline Hobbit

Maybe just attention seeking posts by pseudo punters.

My thoughts exactly.

Offline yoyoyogi

Thanks for reply mate, after reading the post I am not even sure if she is Lithuanian, and given she would use oil is to lubricate is not a pro job.
Flat was clean girl as described says she is 21, yes could be close.
5'7 ish or more. No OWO offered and no french kiss, I was really after vanila sex aswell tbh, but I have now got a nightmare sex i bloody told her off for using oil and she is like oh sorry didn't realise it breaks the condom and never happend before stuff etc.
My worry is how be so stupid when she is a worrying girl for a while and yes other friend reviewed her profile as different ID which seems the same girl. I went to sexual health clinic and they opinion was given the stats of if she is from Lithuania statistically she is likely to be clean. Have been advised to visit again in 2 weeks time. She asked me whether I am clean after I was fretting and I even shown her my results on the phone and but when I asked her to show me her status she was like her cert is at home, I only work in this area.
The flats is near Northfields station which is good locality and flat was in nice building too.
I am thinking her stupidity of using oil as lubricant put me at risk, but offcourse I dont know her status....she hasn't replied to my text messages either regarding this request. She could have made it easy for me by replying and offering to show me her certs but she hasn't bothered

Offline golden bull

Offline yoyoyogi

Thanks mate , I need  slap myself hard or  :dash:  but I could not have imagined a WG using bloody oil to lubricate.  i can only get tested and wait   :unknown:

Offline Jonestown

I went to sexual health clinic and they opinion was given the stats of if she is from Lithuania statistically she is likely to be clean.

Quelle bollocks !!!

Offline golden bull

Quelle bollocks !!!
+1👍👍👍👍

Utter bollocks
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

Offline PatMacGroin

I think she is Kate who I reviewed a month or so back.
Lots of profile swapping with this lot.
Again I don’t think the sp would do it on purpose as nothing to gain from it and more to lose

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263200.0

Judging by the mirror photo's in her gallery (saved above) that are basically identical to those visible in the thumbnails above your review (and also saved below for comparison), I'd agree that those photo's are the same WG.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Deeplove

Fishy review here I reckon

2 years for his 1st review, which consequently was a negative and only 4 posts in that time, 3 being in the review and nothing else since, not even a whisper   :unknown: or he just had some seriously bad luck, 1st review a negative, where ironically the condom broke from a WG, who decided to use baby oil to lubricate, like who was even advising her when she got into this work ? Donald Trump!

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Do you not know the risk of using baby oil??
Why did you let her use it?
I think your the twat here, or maybe just an attention seeker...

Offline Deeplove

Do you not know the risk of using baby oil??
Why did you let her use it?
I think your the twat here, or maybe just an attention seeker...

He's an attention seeker, probably a rival, she doesn't look too bad in my book

Might take a punt

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 08:35:20 am by Deeplove »

Offline localpunter

For those thinking of visiting her, I messaged her and she confirmed she does not do owo.

Offline WKD123

I was considering breaking my forced abstinence despite concerns about the continual spread of .... worked my way through a maze of reviews on this one (Dutch? Lucy? Kate? who fucking knows) and was considering taking a chance but comms were shite and she didn't respond at all when trying to confirm services.

Online scutty brown

Why would she "use it on purpose"? She's either stupid or short of cash.
And you're a drama queen. The chances of you catching anything from the situation you describe  are minimal