Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hod - duo Nicola and Michaela  (Read 1982 times)

Offline bedhedred

I've done both these girls before and reviewed separately, but my imagination began to wonder about how a duo would go. Only one way to find out. I booked Nicola and added in Michaela. 45 mins for £200. Luck was on my side and I got the booking.

Moments before the appointed time, I got in and the maid let me shower, so the schedule worked well, with no long delays.

Once the pair got in the room, and I'd papered the deal, they stripped down leaving only their heels on.

I got them to lie either side of me and started necking with them, groping a different arse in each hand. Both do fk: Nicola tends to be deeper, Michaela tends to be lighter. As my wood developed, after a few minutes, both headed down and began licking my boner. Michaela laughed as their noses bumped. She had to hang back as Nicola got the head in her mouth. Then they found a way of sharing it licking either side.

I motioned Nicola to come up and snog me whilst Michaela got to work solo on my cock. I began to feel sap rising. All the while I had my left hand on Michaela's asshole and pussy, and my right on Nicola's ass.

I got them to switch and sucked Michaela's pert nipples in between light kisses with some flicks of her tongue. At the same time I was getting Nicola on my dick. Sensations were coming at me from all directions.

Noticing the two positioned mirrors, i asked to move over to that side of the room. I stood up enjoying the view of my very ordinary self sandwiched between two lovelies licking and kissing my cock. I got the whole thing played out from two different angles. Not perfectly. I couldn't get a good view of both pussies, but you can't control every aspect.

I pulled up Nicola for a lovely snog whilst Michaela worked my cock very nicely. Michaela looked great in her heels and Nicola, who was barefoot at this point, gave me almost a Gfe feeling. Then, I switched them round for the alternate view. Nicola gave great mid-depth head and Michaela gave her light fk, and responsive nips.

Glancing at my wristwatch, I decided to move back onto the bed. Nicola said if I wanted fucking. Yes, but first some mango. So Nicola continued blowing me whilst Michaela got her pussy in my face. I licked at her and fondled her nips and ass as the mood took me. Sap still rising all the while.

Then I switched them round and Nicola sat on my face while I tongued her meatier pussy. After some minutes of her blowing me, I told Michaela to get on the condom. I think she applied it with her mouth, but with Nicola sitting on me, i couldn't see. Seconds later I felt my cock in Michaela's tight gash as I continued tonguing Nicola. Fantastic sensations! I shagged quickly and slowly. Michaela peered her head round Nicola to say hello.

Then the finale. I got them to switch condom and got on top of Nicola in mish. Michaela lay down beside us and got tit in my mouth and one tit in Nicola's. A sliver of lesbian interaction! I got a few more kisses off Michaela as I shagged Nicola for all I was worth before blowing my load. We were all hot at the finish. 35 minutes all told and I was very happy with my experience.

Whilst I dressed they chatted to me on the bed. Seems they done duo before, but they don't push the duo angle the way some other girls promote it.

I'd consider doing this again. I've had more good duos than bad. I'd not easily spend £200 on a single experience, but this paid off. They did a good, no rush job.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Raven

Online anonymouse72

Not two I'd think of putting together but will bear them in mind. I saw Michaela in MK in the summer and thought she provided a very good gfe. Quite fancy the idea of seeing her and Jamie together.