Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Alexa - Kingston  (Read 4551 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5061852) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for Diamond Kira (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fletch747

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Alexa in Kingston last week - not too sure whether to put this in the London or SE section.

£80 for 1 hour. Basic chain hotel in the town centre.

Comms by call and text that day. Defo the Hungarian girl in the pix. I’d say mid 30’s, not 28 as profile states.
Met by her by the lifts as card entry to the floors. Friendly enough, and got chatty as the punt went on.

Started with getting to know her body, she doesn’t like her tits played with much, and therefore minimal sucking of her nips which are a decent plug. Tits are saggy though when she sits up; she’s clearly had kids in her time. Give a good BJ (OWO btw), which she was happy to spend a long time doing. I ended cuming in her month and her disappearing into the bathroom to spit the evidence down the sink.

2nd round started with a back massage - she has strong hands! Then into covered mish sex which was nice as she’s got a tight pussy. That said I wasn’t going to pop again so soon again, so I debagged and put wee Fletch into her month with her laying across the bed as I face fckked her. By now I wanted to get hold of her arse in doggy, so on with another bin bag and off we went. Lovely. I just about squeezed my second one out after what seemed ages and then we both needed a rest - especially me.  :D

All good. Out in 50 odds minutes, no problem.

Would I recommend? Yes, if you like VFM EE OWO MILFS (is that enough acronyms!)
Would I return? Yes.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline Muff licker

she has been dropping her knickers for years

Offline king tarzan

she has been dropping her knickers for years

did you gorge her muff??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac