External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyLocation,
Clean tidy flat in Great Harwood.
Fee,
£70 for 30 mins.
Lady,
Exactly as described on her profile, a pretty BBW. Friendly and welcoming.
Comms,
Easy enough, by e mail on AW then text messages.
Action,
This punt took place in June I must have forgotten to review it then. Scarlet has since moved to Whalley.
Scarlet opened the door wearing a little black dress, got the paper work done and into the bedroom. Straight into some DFK and mutual groping, she is a good kisser and has a big firm ass.
I unzipped her dress and she slipped out of it to reveal a black bra, panties and hold up stockings. She had my jeans and pants down in no time them proceeded to give me OWO in a novel position. She got me to lie on the edge of the bed, put my legs over her shoulders and explored my nether regions with her tongue and lips. Oral was very good, deep and wet.
My turn now, got her out of her big knickers and got stuck into her tasty shaved pussy. Fingers in and tongue on clit had her cumming is no time.
On with the rubber and jumped aboard missionary for a while. She said she prefers doggy so I was happy to oblige. She got on all fours at the edge of the bed and I stood behind and gave her a good pounding. She likes her bottom spanked in this position as well.
Got her to finish me off by hand with her tongue down my throat, yummie.
We sat chatting for a good 20 mins, she was in no hurry and doesn't clock watch.
Conclusion,
Good solid punt with a big friendly GILF. Will I return ? Maybe, there are quite a few new profiles locally to be explored first.