Author Topic: Alessia.divine - Rommie on tour - Sheffield  (Read 1395 times)


4 review(s) for Alessia.divine (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Work sent me to Sheffield and I knew I would get finished early so a punt was in order. A quick look on AWank in the morning showed me the usual punting black hole that’s Sheffield so I was thinking maybe a wank would be in order. Later that day I had another look and spotted Alessia had her green light on. WOOF !!! WOOF !!! The only thought going through my mind being I’m so going to fuck number 6 off BsG aka Tricia Helfer.

External Link/Members Only

Visible number: +447828514478 or 07828514478

Due diligence done, thanks to MrtM and MrS for lighting the way, and this ceased to be a punt hunt and turned into what to me seemed to be a near certainty.

The short version.

A reet good fuck with a lass that delivered on her service very enthusiastically and without question.

A Rommie unicorn IMHO.
 
The booking process.

A couple of texts and that was it. Stall laid out and Alessia responded that her likes list was accurate. She doesn’t kiss, do OWO or CIM in a standard booking as these 3 come as a single £20 extra. Least that’s what she told me. Time and place agreed, postcode supplied and a request to ring/text her when I arrived for final instructions.

No AWank booking request no fuck all. Simples and just how I like it.

GAME ON !!!

The waiting game.

There wasn’t one. I was knocking on Alessia’s door just about 2 hours after the idea entered not so little Fishys head.
 
The Venue.

A nice quality apartment near to the Cathedral. I’ve been to this block before.

First I am going to describe her.

The pictures on her profile are definitely 100% her or she’s got an older larger doppelganger with exactly the same tattoos. I reckon the pictures are 5+ years out of date or they have been seriously photoshopped.

Alessia is IMHO a size 8 up top and a 12 down below as she’s got a really small waist and a big round arse. I reckon she’s 5’4” tall, weighs about 9 ½ stone, that 34-26-38 is about right and her tits are a B/C cup and are all her own.

She’s a bleached blonde with bright blue eyes. I found her to be 7/10 attractive and reckon she could do better if she got the makeup out and went to the gym.

She’s got quite a few distinctive tattoos and her ears and navel are pierced.

Age wise she’s closer to 35 IMHO than 25 albeit no age is given on her profile.

The meeting.

I arrived at the venue with 10 minutes to spare and let Alessia I was there. Bang on time I was through the door and we were feeling each other up.

Money sorted and then I went for a shower.

On my return Alessia was laying on the bed on her phone. Phone down, it wasn’t touched again, as she came and knelt on the end of the bed, I was standing, and the face off began. Really good sensual kissing with plenty of flicking tongue as we felt each other up. Quick sniff of my finger, all good, so I removed her bra and gently pushed her onto her back. Time to have a look as I licked and slobbered my way down her body, nice responsive nipples that hardened to my touch, before settling between her legs. She’s got a nice pussy with fairly small labia and a buried clit which was responsive to my attention. Fingers were refused, her loss albeit she told me she’s previously been torn, though it didn’t seem to matter as she got nice and wet.

Time for Alessia to get little Fishy warmed up, Alessia has a nice mouth and she sucked not so Little Fishy back to life, didn’t take long, and licked and sucked my balls and then it was time to fuck. Condom on, which I applied as she’s got nails, with a bit of lube added by Alessia, which I thought was unnecessary, and then she sat on my cock. Fuck me she’s tight, not had kids IMHO, as she took it steady before upping the pace. What followed was VERY ENTHUSISTIC fucking in cowgirl and squatting cowgirl as she rode me like a champion jockey. This was followed by just as enthusiastic missionary, reverse cowgirl and finally doggie until the sap started rising. Condom off and I then blew my load in her mouth. Alessia spat into a tissue.

Quick clean up and a time check which told me we were 50 minutes in. We then got fluffy for a couple of minutes before I went for a shower and then got dressed, Alessia was in no rush to get rid of me. Kiss and a hug at the door and I was offski.

I got back to my car 1 hour and 20 minutes after I left it so definitely no clock watching.

The money bit.

I paid £120 for an hour of Alessia’s life with an extra £20 for OWO, CIM and kissing.

In conclusion.

This is the most I’ve paid for a Rom, without fucking her arse, in ages. It was right at the top of my budget albeit it did pay off as she were a reet good fuck and I proper enjoyed her.

Last but not least.

A Rommie unicorn IMHO albeit as with all Roms I’m sure she could easily go conveyor belt. YMMV and all that.

Online TheMurloc

Glad you enjoyed, and seen for yourself how good she is and the sore pussy thing is a size incompatibility thing after a good pounding.

I actually really like her look.  :kissgirl: :kissgirl: It's the "sore pussy" lazy attitude that puts me off.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Glad you enjoyed, and seen for yourself how good she is and the sore pussy thing is a size incompatibility thing after a good pounding.

Little Fishy will get a complex.  :lol: :lol:

Offline wolfiesmith69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • Banned
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,276
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 35
Nice to see a positive Mr FF !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online TheMurloc

Little Fishy will get a complex.  :lol: :lol:
No need for a complex unless you found her like chucking a sausage down a bowling alley,which you didn’t.

Besides you get more back door access than I can, so size can work against you both ways.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 04:28:57 pm by TheMurloc »

Offline hullad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,167
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 98
She has vanished  :diablo:

When I first saw it in thought hello Fishy has gone for a porn star punt. As I read it and the Romanian word came in I realised it was not
  THE Allysia Divine....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Shame I couLD do with a bit of that  :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 07:13:52 pm by hullad »

Online TheMurloc

She has vanished  :diablo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Shame I couLD do with a bit of that  :wacko:

I still see an AW profile and based in Sheffield what do you mean?

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
She has vanished  :diablo:

When I first saw it in thought hello Fishy has gone for a porn star punt. As I read it and the Romanian word came in I realised it was not
  THE Allysia Divine....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Shame I couLD do with a bit of that  :wacko:

She's in Manchester  (the porn star that is) next week, wouldnt mind fucking her after seeing a few of her scenes but £250 an hr??
Fuck dat!

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
She has vanished  :diablo:

When I first saw it in thought hello Fishy has gone for a porn star punt. As I read it and the Romanian word came in I realised it was not
  THE Allysia Divine....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Shame I couLD do with a bit of that  :wacko:

Fuck that.....NOT !!! At £250ph for covered everyting I'd rather have a wank albeit OMFG she's fit.