Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MonaCouple  (Read 2090 times)

1 review(s) for MonaCouple (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chris_jp2

I got in contact with Mona on Friday lunchtime asking if she and her partner could see me early the next day. She handles comms by text until nearer the time and we set up the meeting for 9am on the Saturday. I drove to Wallington and, having parked nearby, she then guides you to her small house over the phone. It was slightly unfortunate that as I was getting close to her front door and probably saying something like yes, i can see the house now" one of her neighbours passed me and gave me a funny look.
Greeted by Mona in stockings and a red babydoll and taken to her bedroom. We talked through what I was after exactly, I set up my camcorder and then her partner joined us; he wears a small mask when doing videos whereas Mona is fine to appear without.
While Mona isn't quite as striking as in her A/W photos, they are a close enough match not to be disappointed and she is quite pretty.
Mona is certainly eager to please. She got down to work using some toys on herself, then hr partner helped her. After a little while I joined them and we got down to a regular fuck and suck session, which included double penetration (which had been one on my list to tick off for ages). To tell the truth, getting the bodies in the right place wasn't easy and I could have been a bit harder, but it was suitably exciting overall. I included a session of anal and then while her partner took control of the camcorder I finished with a bout of missionary and then came over her face/mouth.
It was all very professionally handled and both Mona and her partner are very friendly. It cost £250 with the filming, so not cheap. I'm unlikely to return simply because I like the variety of different girls in my videos.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

abdul

Was it a protected or unprotected penetration? Because for her profile pics I can see she is doiw unprotected sex with her partner or whoever. Or only you had to use condom and her partner was having unprotected!

Offline chris_jp2

Protected with me, unprotected with her partner.

abdul

Protected with me, unprotected with her partner.

It's still weird as her partner will do creampie and you will mess up with his sperm.

Offline pumps

where can one view your videos?  :wackogirl:

Offline chris_jp2

where can one view your videos?  :wackogirl:

I promise you, you wouldn't want to. She was horny; her partner was fine; then there was this oldish bloke (me!) joining in the action. Unless you are a real fan of amateur filming you wouldn't find it erotic- but it's a great recorded memory for me. Now I'm just wondering if I can repeat the experience (filmed) with anyone else. Any recommendations out there?