Author Topic: Amazing Myaa - Bristol  (Read 1976 times)


27 review(s) for Amazing Myaa (19 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
32 review(s) for Lovely Kim (23 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Romford12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 22
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I met ‘amazing myaa’ back on the 6th.


Duration: 30 minutes
Price: £60
Location:  hotel just as you enter Bristol..had to call when in the lobby and she came down and let me in through the door (very obvious and I should of walked).

Appearance: when she met me in the lobby she was dressed in gym clothes and I must say I loved her figure! Very natural large tits under a skin tight top with no bra and a lovely bum in gym trousers made instantly forgot the problem with waiting in the lobby!

Once into the hotel room I was asked if I wanted any extras £20 for kissing and £20 for OWO. From reading previous reviews I decided against any extras as some mention the kissing is only light anyway.

I couldn’t wait to get my mouth around those tits however it was greeted with the old “not to hard baby”  and that straight away turns me off. I thought I would crack on with the rest of the punt, no fingers allowed so straight on with the Jonny and sex in reverse cow girl and a few other positions  and I was done! On with my clothes and off I go.

To summarise a good looking girl with a great figure however the service isn’t great, a standard/boring meeting from start to finish!


External Link/Members Only


« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 03:21:12 pm by Mrreedy »

Offline ilsandy89

Thank you for the review. She's been on my HL for a while and have been wanting to try and see her in Bristol but she has ignored my texts and calling goes to voicemail for me. How did you find comms?

To be honest, going by this review, I probably wouldn't bother anymore and just forget it before.the guy down there thinks for me.

Offline Romford12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 22
  • Likes: 0
  •  
To be fair I can’t fault her on the comms side of things. I was looking for a same day meeting so 3 hours after the 1st call I was in her hotel room.