Author Topic: Naughty Busty Sasha (a/W)  (Read 1080 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5411392) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Numberone

Sorry, I can’t post the link from my iPad
Location : outcall
Price :£80 for 30 minutes
Lady: Petite, nice juicy breasts, bit of a mummy tummy
Service : I was really looking forward to seeing Sasha. Her pictures look smoking hot. They are professional photos, the reality is that she had probably rushed home from work, thrown on some lingerie, tied her hair back and rushed out to me. Which I totally get, but at the rate these ladies charge we should expect better. She’s quite an attractive lady, if her hair was down and some more effort she would look fairly hot.
In total she was with me for 17 minutes. The kissing was ok, not very passionate, she was constantly trying to move things along, must have said 5 times ‘is he ready for a condom’ whilst giving me a blowjob. The oral was actually very good, nice and deep. When I went down on her, the fake moans started almost straight away and please fuck me routine.
Overall : Sasha used to work for an agency for 12 years she says. She’s a nice girl and if she had made a bit more effort on all fronts then this might well have been a decent punt, but she didn’t.


Offline Numberone