Author Topic: Due diligence  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Forthports

Another positive benefit of sharing information on here. It always pays to check and cross reference escorts. I was looking for a punt with an older bird this week and saw this one is touring Edinburgh..

External Link/Members Only

Swapped texts and all sounded good.

Quick check on here, she used to be a “he”. No mention of it on the profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80114.msg995908#msg995908

I’ve no problem at all with the process of transitioning but, personally, I don’t want someone sucking me off who used to be a bloke.

So, this is just another reminder of why we share intel on here.


Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Should be stated on their profile on AW, and therefore be under the TV/TS category...

If someone wants to see a TV/TS then fair play, and that's their choice :thumbsup: but misleading punters in such a way isn't on :thumbsdown: Although looking at the profile pics, gives this one away IMO, though it should still be stated on profile...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:49:11 am by Clattypats »

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
I wasn't sure if that was confirmed or just suspected but if you dig a bit it does appear to be the case.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg1182440#msg1182440

Offline Forthports

If you go to the bottom of the forum link I put up there was a screenshot from her membership of a club where she states she is post-op. And the photos make it clear too. I know she’s now legally female however she was born a man and so I’d really rather not shag her. I think I’m reasonably broad minded but I firmly believe the birth gender of escorts should be made clear.

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You can clearly see that's a man. It's unfair on straight punters that he /she dosnt mention in his/her profile about their sex change.  Just a lier if he/ she lie about his/her sex what else isn't real about profile?  Asks for trouble there are many guys who will take this seriously and are not into fucking a man. Sorry to me this is a man. I'm not gay.

Offline Neverthere

So just going to throw this out there after other thread on gender, in this case declaring "cisgender" maybe have value after all?

Offline Forthports

So just going to throw this out there after other thread on gender, in this case declaring "cisgender" maybe have value after all?

Maybe it does - although we would still be relying on them being truthful.

What I don’t understand is that there are clearly guys who like shagging post-ops so it’s not like you won’t get punters. So, they should be honest and then we can all make a decision based on our preferences.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:01:02 pm by Forthports »

Offline JJ72

So just going to throw this out there after other thread on gender, in this case declaring "cisgender" maybe have value after all?

I feel the onus on this stuff should definitely be on the person with the sex change given the industry.

Feels like false advertising, potentially dangerous and also a waste of peoples' time (theirs included) if they don't

Online S.X. MacHine

You can clearly see that's a man. It's unfair on straight punters that he /she dosnt mention in his/her profile about their sex change.  Just a lier if he/ she lie about his/her sex what else isn't real about profile?  Asks for trouble there are many guys who will take this seriously and are not into fucking a man. Sorry to me this is a man. I'm not gay.

I agree with you that she looks masculine and, given other comments on UKP, has probably transitioned at some point.
So why the big deal about her being a ‘liar’? Surely you have plenty of information on which to base your choice. If you don’t want the peach, don’t shake the tree.
I’m very happy for you that you identify as ‘not gay’. Neither am I, though I once met a Thai escort in Perth whom I retrospectively suspected to be post operative. Great girl, great meeting; why should I have cared what sex she may (or may not) previously have been?
While I agree that a post op should say so on her profile, it concerns me that this thread carries with it a certain unpleasant whiff of homophobia.

Offline Forthports

While I agree that a post op should say so on her profile, it concerns me that this thread carries with it a certain unpleasant whiff of homophobia.

Certainly no homophobia from my side. More a general point about honesty and clarity for a financial transaction.

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Certainly no homophobia from my side. More a general point about honesty and clarity for a financial transaction.
I maybe come across homophobic but I'm certainly not. Is the fact that escort dosnt state it on profile and as you mention it can piss some guys off.  I'm glad you enjoyed your meeting with Thai escort. I rather know the truth as I wouldn't go with someone who was born a man just my preferences. I have nothing against gay man I'm simple straight and like woman only.

Offline myothernameis

Should be stated on their profile on AW, and therefore be under the TV/TS category...

If someone wants to see a TV/TS then fair play, and that's their choice

I think she is sexy, but now knowing she, sorry meant he   :lol: went through a sex change, it should be clearly highlighted on her profile

Don't think any of us are being homophobic, its more likely we prefer the real thing

I certainly would be annoyed if I had seen her and dine a review, but only to find out, I just shagged a guy, i might feel physically sick, and have to deal with this

But what about all the guys who have seen her, and left feedback, how many of them, know of her past, and how would it sit with them, and would say it could cause someone to become unhinged
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 09:45:13 pm by myothernameis »

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think she is sexy, but now knowing she, sorry meant he   :lol: went through a sex change, it should be clearly highlighted on her profile

Don't think any of us are being homophobic, its more likely we prefer the real thing

I certainly would be annoyed if I had seen her and dine a review, but only to find out, I just shagged a guy, i might feel physically sick, and have to deal with this

But what about all the guys who have seen her, and left feedback, how many of them, know of her past, and how would it sit with them, and would say it could cause someone to become unhinged
this is exactly what I meant. I dont have nothing agensit anyone who like Ts if this is their preference. I just couldn't. But as other punter mention none forced me to book her/him.

Offline Name Not Found

this is exactly what I meant. I dont have nothing agensit anyone who like Ts if this is their preference. I just couldn't. But as other punter mention none forced me to book her/him.

Maybe if you got around to reviewing someone you've seen we'd have a better idea of what your preferences actually are? Just a thought....

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw my first escort last week I'll review her tomorrow, very positive experience. I was very nervous so I researched a lot before I actually decide to see her. I'm not married just wanted to avoid any unpleasant situations as didint know what to expect or who the girl is before meeting her  .

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
I saw my first escort last week I'll review her tomorrow, very positive experience. I was very nervous so I researched a lot before I actually decide to see her. I'm not married just wanted to avoid any unpleasant situations as didint know what to expect or who the girl is before meeting her  .

It's awesome you managed to find UKP in March without ever seeing an escort before! I wonder who on earth you will review? Someone from a city perhaps?  :angelgirl:

Offline winkywanky

Another positive benefit of sharing information on here. It always pays to check and cross reference escorts. I was looking for a punt with an older bird this week and saw this one is touring Edinburgh..

External Link/Members Only

Swapped texts and all sounded good.

Quick check on here, she used to be a “he”. No mention of it on the profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80114.msg995908#msg995908

I’ve no problem at all with the process of transitioning but, personally, I don’t want someone sucking me off who used to be a bloke.

So, this is just another reminder of why we share intel on here.


Exactly.

Yes, she's well known as a post-op tranny on UKP. She is indeed legally a female now, so in her mind this gives her the right to present herself as a natural-born woman.

A bit like sportsmen who transition and then go on to beat the shit out of their female competition and think it's fair.

It's not, it's downright selfish, and she must know that most men who met her not realising the truth would be horrified to realise the reality of the situation.

As someone who actually punts with trannies (and I'd like to think, fully appreciates their emotional situation), I think it's an absolute disgrace. And at some point a guy that realises midway through or at the end of a punt is gonna be very shocked and potentially turn nasty.




« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:48:52 pm by winkywanky »

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It's awesome you managed to find UKP in March without ever seeing an escort before! I wonder who on earth you will review? Someone from a city perhaps?  :angelgirl:
do you always have go at punters who freshly starts ? I dont use sauna. Escort who is independent. Im sure every punter who start get nervous toke me few months to finally encourage myself but I done it and looking forward to my next booking which is in 10 days.

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
do you always have go at punters who freshly starts ? I dont use sauna. Escort who is independent. Im sure every punter who start get nervous toke me few months to finally encourage myself but I done it and looking forward to my next booking which is in 10 days.

 :hi: Welcome then, new member!

Offline winkywanky

I agree with you that she looks masculine and, given other comments on UKP, has probably transitioned at some point.
So why the big deal about her being a ‘liar’? Surely you have plenty of information on which to base your choice. If you don’t want the peach, don’t shake the tree.
I’m very happy for you that you identify as ‘not gay’. Neither am I, though I once met a Thai escort in Perth whom I retrospectively suspected to be post operative. Great girl, great meeting; why should I have cared what sex she may (or may not) previously have been?
While I agree that a post op should say so on her profile, it concerns me that this thread carries with it a certain unpleasant whiff of homophobia.


How can you possibly say that when every single post in this thread thus far, states clearly that there's no problem whatsoever in someone choosing to transition, but that anyone presenting themself as female after starting life as a male should be clear about this when selling sex?

Just because it doesn't particularly matter to you doesn't mean other punters feel the same, nor that they ought to feel the same.

From this thread and from other previous threads on this matter, you're clearly in the minority...the majority of guys would not choose to have sex with a post-op transsexual, therefore anyone selling sex (which is after all an intimate act) should be clear about their sexuality and their sexual history.

To suggest that this majority of guys are therefore 'homophobic' is not only bollocks, it's downright offensive. Do these guys all snigger behind trannies' backs in pubs? Do they all call them names? Would they deny them gainful employment? Would they deny them normal life chances? I'd wager no. I'd wager most 'normal hetero' guys would say live and let live, and that's as it should be (and is exhibited clearly here).




« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:14:17 pm by winkywanky »

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:hi: Welcome then, new member!
welcome and maybe see you soon I've posted quick review I'm just learning so dont be harsh lol

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

How can you possibly say that when every single post in this thread thus far, states clearly that there's no problem whatsoever in someone choosing to transition, but that anyone presenting themself as female after starting life as a male should be clear about this when selling sex?

Just because it doesn't particularly matter to you doesn't mean other punters feel the same, nor that they ought to feel the same.

From this thread and from other previous threads on this matter, you're clearly in the minority...the majority of guys would not choose to have sex with a post-op transsexual, therefore anyone selling sex (which is after all an intimate act) should be clear about their sexuality and their sexual history.

To suggest that this majority of guys are therefore 'homophobic' is not only bollocks, it's downright offensive. Do these guys all snigger behind trannies' backs in pubs? Do they all call them names? Would they deny them gainful employment? Would they deny them normal life chances? I'd wager no. I'd wager most 'normal hetero' guys would say live and let live, and that's as it should be (and is exhibited clearly here).
+1 couldn't put it better myself.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I think she is sexy, but now knowing she, sorry meant he   :lol: went through a sex change, it should be clearly highlighted on her profile

Don't think any of us are being homophobic, its more likely we prefer the real thing

I certainly would be annoyed if I had seen her and dine a review, but only to find out, I just shagged a guy, i might feel physically sick, and have to deal with this

But what about all the guys who have seen her, and left feedback, how many of them, know of her past, and how would it sit with them, and would say it could cause someone to become unhinged
I think you quoted the wrong person...  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:32:01 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96

While I agree that a post op should say so on her profile, it concerns me that this thread carries with it a certain unpleasant whiff of homophobia.
I'm in agreement with winkywanky here... An absolutely stupid comment to make :timeout: To suggest there may be homophobic undertones by certain members on this thread is ridiculous...

As I've stated I've no problem with anyone who wants to see a TV/TS but it should be mentioned on their profile, then it's up to the punter to decide on his preference and not be mislead, much in the same way as FK and/or OWO is on a LL and agreed to in comms, only for punter to turn up, pay his money and be refused these services...(bearing in mind he is clean/hygienic)...

Whilst you may not mind being mislead there are plenty punters who may not exactly be too chuffed about it....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:36:50 am by Clattypats »

Offline myothernameis

I think you quoted the wrong person...  :hi:

Wasn't expressly talking about you, but more about the whole thread, and how in general we look at  our preference for sex, be it with male or female 

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Wasn't expressly talking about you, but more about the whole thread, and how in general we look at  our preference for sex, be it with male or female
Nae probs, I get it...  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

He / she can do what ever he/she wants in her private life , all the best to Him /her .
But if He/she is going to be performing a very intimate act with some one male or femail
Then I think He/ she Should be honest and forthcoming  that He/she  was born.a Man .
The punter has rights too ,
If I was in any doubt I would ask over the phone if the provider was indeed born a femail and
Expect an honest answer ,it should imo definitely say on thier profile that the she used to be a he .

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
He / she can do what ever he/she wants in her private life , all the best to Him /her .
But if He/she is going to be performing a very intimate act with some one male or femail
Then I think He/ she Should be honest and forthcoming  that He/she  was born.a Man .
The punter has rights too ,
If I was in any doubt I would ask over the phone if the provider was indeed born a femail and
Expect an honest answer ,it should imo definitely say on thier profile that the she used to be a he .
definitely agree.