Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How To Walk Away  (Read 4816 times)

Sadgit

Just trying to find out what the best way to get out of a situation where the WG doesn't match her picture or your expectation.

What's the best excuse you can suggest or is honesty the best policy.

Ps no matter if you ask if pic genuine Ive never heard a girl say my pic is fake.
Might seem extreme but i have asked girls to send a pic from their phone right now and only a few have done so.

Gordo987

Easy, you just say 'I'm leaving' then you turn around and put one foot in front of the other. :hi:

James999

Put one foot in front of the other, repeat till far enough away  :hi:

vorian

Just trying to find out what the best way to get out of a situation where the WG doesn't match her picture or your expectation.

Ps no matter if you ask if pic genuine Ive never heard a girl say my pic is fake.
Might seem extreme but i have asked girls to send a pic from their phone right now and only a few have done so.

Just type in "walk out" into the search bar, top right, many, many threads discussing the matter.

grandmaster-ram-rod

just ask where the girl in the photos is, if she says she is not available just tell her you will return when she is available.

me I just walk, sick of having my time wasted by lying cheating prossies, plus if it's a B&S there is little or no chance of a decent punt

Offline mattylondon

"I'm very sorry to have wasted your time, but you haven't matched up to the expectation I had from viewing your profile"

Then say goodbye and be prepared for the abusive shouting and/or text. I find honesty is the best policy. You're not going to see her again, so what do you care?  :D

Offline smiths

The classic is to say you have left your wallet in the car of course. Nowadays i just walk, i dont bother with excuses, i just want to be out of their asap. I also bear in mind there might be a violent pimp in the premises. My safety is more important to me than venting my annoyance on the WG, i can do that on here.

I have a number of times had verbal abuse shouted at me, once safely back in my car that makes me smile, as it tells me i made the right decision without a doubt. I then ring my plan B option.

Sadgit

Curious...to those that replied have you ever walked away ?

What did you say.

Ps never knew this topic had been raised so will check out the search option

vorian

What did you say.

I would be quite surprised if any subject to do with punting has not been covered on here at least once. However it is always good to have subjects brought up again for the benefit of new members and lurkers.

ladyofthemansion

Another good way to do it is to say how gorgeous they look and that you want two hours instead of one and that you're going to cash machine for more money.

Gordo987

What did you say.

Yes, it was just like the following:

Easy, you just say 'I'm leaving' then you turn around and put one foot in front of the other. :hi:

Whatever you say and no matter how many times you say 'sorry', she won't like it, and she may well shout at you and call you a fucking bastard, but like someone else has already said, you are never going to see her again. Just walk, its better than paying good money to do something you won't like. :unknown:

Offline smiths

Yes, it was just like the following:

Whatever you say and no matter how many times you say 'sorry', she won't like it, and she may well shout at you and call you a fucking bastard, but like someone else has already said, you are never going to see her again. Just walk, its better than paying good money to do something you won't like. :unknown:

Absolutely right.

LL

What did you say.

Last time I walked away was when I was confronted with a 40-year-old, chunky Chinese lady, who had been described to me on the phone an hour earlier as a 24-year-old, slim Japanese girl.  I just said, "no thank you" and walked away.  She looked a bit surprised but I didn't care.  It felt like no going through with an eBay auction, citing the reason "item not as described".  :hi:

willbred

Another good way to do it is to say how gorgeous they look and that you want two hours instead of one and that you're going to cash machine for more money.

Brilliant - I hope there isn't a next time to use it  :lol:

Offline berksboy

to OP i just say sorry not for me and go , sure sometimes they shout and call you alsorts but who cares ?  not me for sure.BTY i have never seen a pimp there and if there was one 10 to 1 he will be a full on druggy who you could blow over.

som2083

Last time I walked away was when I was confronted with a 40-year-old, chunky Chinese lady, who had been described to me on the phone an hour earlier as a 24-year-old, slim Japanese girl.  I just said, "no thank you" and walked away.  She looked a bit surprised but I didn't care.  It felt like no going through with an eBay auction, citing the reason "item not as described".  :hi:

Hounslow? I think I have similar experience like u

Offline wristjob

No point saying much or trying to be clever really,. "You aren't the girl in the pics. Bye"

About 5-6 times. I've become a little cynical recently and almost expect B&S on EEs, so much so that it's a pleasant surprise when they are as described.

Probably stayed the same number of times and should have walked. one rule I have is if there's any kind of conflict or disagreement just walk. I had 1 girl who was gorgeous but tried to stiff me on price and service. Eventually she caved on price but there was a horrible atmosphere - not what you want when you are shagging someone.

love2pay123

thank you for the post.

i have found that discussing it out works the best and you gain respect and self worth. instead of feeling like a muppet you feel like a man should. normal to happy.

issue is not the girls. its the punters who need to keep one eye over there shoulder or the ones who are cheating. cheating on wives and girlfriends. aka liars. these are the ones who cant and wont confront the girls.

After discussing what you feel is gone wrong and what is wrong when you are there you often find out many clues on how to look or shall i say read the pcitures and profiles properly.

maintain respect and dignity alwasys. dicuss and say sorry and walk out.

Ali

Offline tbrad

I've used the wallet in the car excuse a few times, but they know the score when they hear those words hehe.

LL

Hounslow? I think I have similar experience like u
Nope, but the exact same bait and switch happens up and down the country.

Offline CBPaul

I act all surprised at the disappointment before me and ask for the girl on the profile, when she can't be presented, usually with' Oh she is will another client' or 'she is not working today', I say I'll come back when she is working.

Most of the time they want to keep fairly quiet because of the neighbours, especially in hotels. Worst I've had is a few mumbled words, mainly in a foreign language but I can guess what they meant.

The wallet in the car trick, they know exactly what that means, I have genuinely done that and on returning with more than £2.50 in small change, she'd got dressed and said I thought you weren't coming back, I hear that a lot.

Note - 90% of the time they hide behind the door when they open it, I always keep a hand on the door and have a quick look at what is hiding. In the event of a walk out it is easier to be the first at the door for an easier exit.

Offline NIK

Although the tittle of this thread seems rather pathetic as we all know it isn't easy especially when you're starting out. I thought it would lead to trouble if I walked so was reluctant to for years, laying back and trying to make the best of dreadful situations dozens of times when I should have walked.

I remember a birthday punt as far back as 1992, which was still in my early days. I had a choice of a skanky old minger or an old big black mama. I chose the skank. As she fucked me cowgirl I remember thinking if this is what punting is about you can keep it, although it was my 28th recorded punt.

Now I would have been through the door like lightning. Doesn't bother me walking these days.
However I really should have walked last summer when faced with a beast in Rotherham. Unaccountably I didn't. I think I must have thought she was the maid and was waiting for a beauty to emerge.  :crazy:

Offline Urban_G

I'm just honest with them. If it's not the girl from the pics, or they're old pics (for example showing a slimmer, better looking version) then I say so and leave.
In the past I've pulled out £20 then gave them the excuse 'I need to go to the bank'. If I went to a parlour and I didn't like the girls I'd just tell the maid they weren't my type, they were always OK with it.

Nowadays I tend to copy some pics of the girl onto my phone before I leave, just to refresh my memory a few minutes before arriving.

Offline CBPaul

Although the tittle of this thread seems rather pathetic as we all know it isn't easy especially when you're starting out. I thought it would lead to trouble if I walked so was reluctant to for years, laying back and trying to make the best of dreadful situations dozens of times when I should have walked.

I remember a birthday punt as far back as 1992, which was still in my early days. I had a choice of a skanky old minger or an old big black mama. I chose the skank. As she fucked me cowgirl I remember thinking if this is what punting is about you can keep it, although it was my 28th recorded punt.

Now I would have been through the door like lightning. Doesn't bother me walking these days.
However I really should have walked last summer when faced with a beast in Rotherham. Unaccountably I didn't. I think I must have thought she was the maid and was waiting for a beauty to emerge.  :crazy:

It seems quite common that punters have to get some experience before walking and put up with it and continue with the booking in the early days. I had a good few punts in the early days where I thought to myself 'wish I hadn't bothered' afterwards.

My first walk out was a fairly horrific oriental granny who should have been slim, 5 foot 4 and 25 years old - as opposed to fat, 4 foot 5 and 55 years old. That was several piss takes too many and I had no intention of ever doing business with her.

Haven't had a problem with walking since.

Sienna_Bronze

Believe it or not I've actually kicked a client out because he was hesitant to stay. It was during the summer when I was 7 months pregnant, he was tentative about handing over the money and I asked if there was a problem, he told me I looked bigger than in my pics, which I may add were only taken a week ago (I did have a belly the size of a small planet but clearly stated on my profile that my bump was huge!). He asked if he could only pay for 15mins when initially he wanted an hour. I just told him to leave if he wasn't happy.

This was the only time this has happened and I'm glad he never stayed for a quickie, it would have been awful!  :thumbsdown:

Offline badsin

left foot, right foot - one front in front of the other :hi:

ladyofthemansion

I think Jimmyredcab has walked once or twice. He will be the best to advise.

Roland D Hay

It's very easy to make glib comments about putting one foot in front of the other but this is a confidence issue; the fact that the OP asked the question tells me that he is probably struggling with the confidence to deal with such a situation. I struggled to walk in the early days though stupidly it wasn't due to a lack of confidence it was due to not wanting to offend the girl. I cringe when I think about this now! I think it takes a couple of bad ones to toughen you up or at least it did with me. If I walk it's because the profile is inaccurate or I get a bad vibe during the lead up. I walked a couple of weeks ago but didn't actually see the girl, she knew what time I was coming but then asked me to sit outside while she got dressed. Fuck off I thought; this told me everything I needed to know about her attitude.
My advice if you are struggling with confidence is to first prime the girl by stating that you will leave if the profile is inaccurate; mention that you have had a couple of bad experiences. If you get there and don't like what you see then don't get into any sort of protracted discussion. Say nothing and walk away, this confuses the fuck out of them or just say, 'wait one minute' before turning around and walking away. This gives them no reason to enter into an argument. Finally, make sure you have a punting phone, if you piss a WG off then you do not want her harassing you on your civvy mobile. The fact is that any decent working girl will place you under no obligation to stay if you do not like what you see and will be fine with you leaving.

Offline Marmalade

Good comments by hay man. It is too easy to let your guard down the minute before she answers the door instead of when you have decided everything is to your liking. Whatever you do, don't leave it too late. If she looks horrible, or her attitude is horrible, move quick. If you walk in and the place is too much of a shit hole for your expectations, move quick. Be calm and polite but get out of there. If you feel certain she's a decent sort but a bit of a minger, then possibly a quick reason (if photo inaccurate, looking for someone younger, blonde, brunette, whatever) but never said as if opening a conversation, merely as a polite noise with a smile as you fuck off out of there. What would you do on a blind date you didn't like? Maybe, (1)"I'm sorry, but I don't think this is going to work"; (2) smile); (3) go. All three should all take no more than four seconds from opening your mouth to departing quickly.

But don't get so neurotic that you jump into quit-mode too easily. They're prostitutes, not a hospitality service. If she's worth the money you're about to spend, end of. Paris Hilton probably charges much more.  :lol:

Offline tazz

I think what some guys want to know is what to say when you let her know your not staying and she asks for some money. Has happened to me twice. Some guys are afraid a pimp may appear or she may get angry. Read about one guy who had his buttons ripped off his shirt by some drug addict whore when he decided not to stay.

LL

Read about one guy who had his buttons ripped off his shirt by some drug addict whore when he decided not to stay.
Blimey, I hope he recovered!  :hi:

Even my most expensive shirt cost me less than a typical punt so I'll still risk it.
Anyway, the guy you read about wasn't quick enough.  You have to make your way to the exit first and mutter your bullshit on the way out of the door - or don't say anything at all.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I recall saying I was going to the toilet and legging it out of the door after I did my pee. The bathroom was foetid. Luckily I was still dressed and had not left a coat in the bedroom.

Most times now I ask to go to the bog on the way to the room to give myself a chance to walk (or run) if necessary, even if the bog is clean but it is the lady that I do not fancy.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 05:40:00 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

thank you for the post.

i have found that discussing it out works the best and you gain respect and self worth. instead of feeling like a muppet you feel like a man should. normal to happy.

issue is not the girls. its the punters who need to keep one eye over there shoulder or the ones who are cheating. cheating on wives and girlfriends. aka liars. these are the ones who cant and wont confront the girls.

After discussing what you feel is gone wrong and what is wrong when you are there you often find out many clues on how to look or shall i say read the pcitures and profiles properly.

Ali
Dear Ms Ali (That is a woman's name isn't it?)
You are seriously asking a man who has been misled by bait and switch, who sees a different lady before him than the one he booked through seeing the photo, to say sorry? You are must be visiting us from s sasfe planet in another universe.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
don't do as Ali suggests and discuss it.  If you do that you are using her time and she will expect or demand money.  You should know as soon as you walk  in the door and if something is not right just turn around and start walking out.  You can say, you are not the girl in the photos, or those photos are years out of date, or even this place is a shithole but do it whilst walking out of the door.  Once outside most wont want to cause a scene so all the neighbours are aware.
If you are unsure if a pimp is there say oh shit I didn't lock my car and then leave

Offline CBPaul

thank you for the post.

Ali

The problem is with the punter ? You are joking again aren't you ? Go back to Mumsnet.

The whole point is that they are scams. There is no problem with 'reading' a picture, the problem is when the girl in the picture has managed to age 20 years, put on 3 stone in weight and otherwise transformed into a munter before you arrive.

The only thing we can do is gain the experience needed to spot the fakes and when one is found, walk out and report back.

Offline wristjob

It's very easy to make glib comments about putting one foot in front of the other but this is a confidence issue; the fact that the OP asked the question tells me that he is probably struggling with the confidence to deal with such a situation. I struggled to walk in the early days though stupidly it wasn't due to a lack of confidence it was due to not wanting to offend the girl. I cringe when I think about this now! I think it takes a couple of bad ones to toughen you up or at least it did with me. If I walk it's because the profile is inaccurate or I get a bad vibe during the lead up. I walked a couple of weeks ago but didn't actually see the girl, she knew what time I was coming but then asked me to sit outside while she got dressed. Fuck off I thought; this told me everything I needed to know about her attitude.
My advice if you are struggling with confidence is to first prime the girl by stating that you will leave if the profile is inaccurate; mention that you have had a couple of bad experiences. If you get there and don't like what you see then don't get into any sort of protracted discussion. Say nothing and walk away, this confuses the fuck out of them or just say, 'wait one minute' before turning around and walking away. This gives them no reason to enter into an argument. Finally, make sure you have a punting phone, if you piss a WG off then you do not want her harassing you on your civvy mobile. The fact is that any decent working girl will place you under no obligation to stay if you do not like what you see and will be fine with you leaving.

ood advice there.

I find it quite easy to walk now but it wasn't always so. Same as everything with punting really. I only recently started going to parlours and I found that nerve wracking for the first few times and actually when I've stopped punting in the past I found it very stressy the first few times. do it a few times and it's easy peasy.

Never had any issues while walking either. if it's just a girl (which it mostly is) then what's the point, you are gone she may as well move on to the next guy.

Offline akauya

I've never done the "I left my wallet in the car" routine (although I once dropped mine under the car by accident). In the early days of AW and when mobiles didn't have big fancy screens like they do now I remember printing the girls pics and taking them with me. It proved invaluable when confronted by a bait & switch as I would show the picture saying I want this woman and you're not her then walked out.

Of course that only happened after I got stung by B&S many times and got more confident after a while. I also did a bit of acting taking my wallet out so as to pay the prossie then look in shock when opening it and say oh my god I forgot to get some cash out, is there a cash machine near here? It worked a few times :)

Rochdull lad

I've never done the "I left my wallet in the car" routine (although I once dropped mine under the car by accident). In the early days of AW and when mobiles didn't have big fancy screens like they do now I remember printing the girls pics and taking them with me. It proved invaluable when confronted by a bait & switch as I would show the picture saying I want this woman and you're not her then walked out.

Of course that only happened after I got stung by B&S many times and got more confident after a while. I also did a bit of acting taking my wallet out so as to pay the prossie then look in shock when opening it and say oh my god I forgot to get some cash out, is there a cash machine near here? It worked a few times :)

It's a bit more difficult for me to do the "left my wallet in the car" routine, Akauya; because I no longer drive.  That means I have to ask the girl for details of how to get her by public transport!  The first time I should have walked was last year; but because of that reason and because it would have been my first time to walk [as Roland implies, it can be quite a daunting thing to do for the first time], I didn't.

As recorded in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26610.0, I recently walked for the first time in a punting career of almost 10 years and it felt SO good!  As I said in that thread, my first thought was that I was £120 better off than I would have been.  Which rather made me question the purpose of punting; but only until I got back oop north and saw one of my Regulars and remembered! :)

Offline wristjob

As I said in that thread, my first thought was that I was £120 better off than I would have been.  Which rather made me question the purpose of punting; but only until I got back oop north and saw one of my Regulars and remembered! :)

I never see walking as money saved. I have a rough budget so if I have to cancel for whatever reason, or there's nobody I fancy available today it just means I get a punt another day instead. Certainly thinking like that makes it much easier cos you arn;t missing out - you are postponing the un to an appointment that you hope will be more fun.

As to walking - I think you could have been more patient but I'm not you. If something winds you up you likely won't enjoy it so best walk, go to another girl on another day and enjoy it.

Offline smiths

I never see walking as money saved. I have a rough budget so if I have to cancel for whatever reason, or there's nobody I fancy available today it just means I get a punt another day instead. Certainly thinking like that makes it much easier cos you arn;t missing out - you are postponing the un to an appointment that you hope will be more fun.

As to walking - I think you could have been more patient but I'm not you. If something winds you up you likely won't enjoy it so best walk, go to another girl on another day and enjoy it.

I do, if i walk and havent paid i have a smile once safely back in my car and then ring my plan B and pay them the money i would of paid the aborted plan A. I see the saved plan A money as money saved that i would of spent on a bad plan A. ;)

Offline tazz

I once went to see a women i knew would be big, just didnt realise she would be gianormous. Felt there was no way i could bang her, asked her if she had wine, she said know and then said im just going to get a bottle.

I once went to see a women i knew would be big, just didnt realise she would be gianormous. Felt there was no way i could bang her, asked her if she had wine, she said know and then said im just going to get a bottle.
Link? She might be my sort of lady?
Thanks

jg048012

Blimey, I hope he recovered!  :hi:

Even my most expensive shirt cost me less than a typical punt so I'll still risk it.
Anyway, the guy you read about wasn't quick enough.  You have to make your way to the exit first and mutter your bullshit on the way out of the door - or don't say anything at all.

Regretably not the best for the Glasgow stereotype but sometimes it's not that easy to get out just minus a button on two...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25209.msg364855#msg364855