Author Topic: Thai Emmy Bodmin  (Read 1426 times)


19 review(s) for Emmy-massage (7 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jamandcream

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
Met this sexy little thing today.
Quick text and is all sorted £70 half hour full sex.
New the location in Bodmin lovely place  converted church/convent buildings! A few Thai ladies work from there at various times.
Met at the door by a super hot petite girl the one on her profile wearing just a jumper.
Paperwork sorted into the bedroom stripped of while she disappears, back in jumper off and asks do I want a massage I declined. She is great looking toned body smallish tits with great nipples.
From now on its a neutral no kissing ok can live with that, tried to touch her tits no touching my hands are cold. Quick cock rub and she's on with condom for oral that's ok not a deal breaker great oral and hand job but she's in a rush.Tried to have some finger fun but she moves to put it out of reach, she then says me on top I said no you on top she reaches a bootleg of baby oil and lubricates my cock and climbs on god she is tight and had a good technique had to slow her down again, thought its time to take a bit of control so asked to go on top which she was happy with slid in and got one leg over my shoulder for some deep penetration tried for the other but she's not having that.
By then it's all a bit rushed and not doing it for me so keep pumping till I shot a weeks load in the bag .shes wriggling out from underneath and pulling the condom off quick as a flash.
To sum up great looking girl, great location,pussy tight as a drum but she's in to much of a rush so a neutral from me.

Offline squigmcdig

Have had exactly the same experience,  she is very hot,  but service so limited it is a shame.

Offline benwh

I take it the location is discreet and safe?

Offline squigmcdig

I wouldn't say it is discrete,  you have to walk through a private court yard overlooked by a lot of flats,  entrance to that is next to a busy bus stop on a main road.  Though very safe and immaculately clean

Offline benwh

Fair enough I guess it all depends if people know what your going there for.

Offline Jamandcream

Perhaps not the most discrete location but they are always waiting with the door open so you are not hanging around