Author Topic: TUI NA MASSAGE Salford  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Phantonium

External Link/Members Only

I had been considering this place for a while based on its location and prices quoted in the gee advert .
No reports on here apart from one wondering what a tui na massage might entail.
So I believe this qualified as TOFTT so off i went.
Booking really easy by text at 12 and was there for 1 .
Location easy to find and parking is available around the back of the house . The house it's self once a grand detached affair has now seen better days and has been split up into flats .
Happy to park there in daylight but would probably park on the road at night.
Entrance round the front where I was met by the girl and led in .
Massage takes place in an adequately sized room on the ground floor , is warm and has a proper massage bed ..
The place is clean but generally run down.
I opted for 90 mins @£35 and got myself ready on the bed.
I arrived with an open mind deciding to let the 90 minutes play out without asking for extras.
What ensued was 90 minutes of quality massage without any hint of extras being available .
The massage was that good that I had no issue with this and when finished got dressed ready to leave.
No shower was offered but I did use the bathroom which was equipped with a shower if essential.
On the way out i asked about extras but sadly she does not do anything of a sexual nature.
I would happily return on occasions when a massage on its own would scratch the itch.
So in summary great massage but definitely no extras.
Masseuse typical slim chinese with long black hair and nice attitude . Talking was minimal throughout but English very good .
Hope this helps some and saves others a trip.


Offline ISTS2005

Thanks P, always exciting going somewhere new to see what extras can be got. Fed up of the FS punting scene at the moment so enjoy looking for relatively unknown massages

Offline samneil15

Thanks P, always exciting going somewhere new to see what extras can be got. Fed up of the FS punting scene at the moment so enjoy looking for relatively unknown massages

+1 - Totally agree at the minute mate.