Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie033 - Outskirts of Blackburn  (Read 793 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5277882) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5822508) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7232506) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7185426) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Spanishpunter

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £70 (Price now lowered to £60)

Comms - All via AW. I think she has another job so can be slow at times however clear and friendly replies.

Girl - Mixed race girl with a great gym body. Smallish tits with large bullet nipples. Great arse. Wearing the white lingerie set with the white stockings on her pictures. Silky gown over the top whilst she answered the door.

Location - New build housing estate off a country road on the outskirts of Blackburn. Semi detached property with parking on her drive. Great place to punt. Looks like it’s lived and noticed children’s toys and male shoes at the door, however didn’t bother me. Decent sized bedroom, clean with a double bed.

Service - She was already waiting at the door as I was parking on her drive. Walk up to the door and close it behind me. Followed her up to the bedroom offered a shower and a drink but refused as I’d just had one at the gym before setting off.

Money exchanged and off with her gown to reveal her amazing white lingerie set. DFK whilst she groped me down below.

Of with the clothes and deep, sloppy owo, whilst still stood.

Onto the bed where she sucked me more, more DFK and she then asked me to sick her bullet nipples. Although I bit one of them too here (sorry about that).

Onto 69 where she was very clean and tasted glorious down below.

Bit of foot worship (requested before hand), condom on and sex in mish and doggy before popping in the bag.

Dressed and out of the door within around 25 minutes. I could of stayed longer to chat but once I’m done I’m done and feel the need to get going.

Return - Yes if we can arrange a date and time that suits both our busy schedules. Great service with a good looking down to earth girl. Price now lowered which is a bonus.
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1