Author Topic: High Heeled Harlot - Nelson  (Read 975 times)


2 review(s) for HighHeeledHarlot (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline tr!gger

A while since I paid her a visit.

£25 blow and go.

Terraced house in deepest Nelson, I parked up on a street round the corner walked round as soon as she sent a text to say she was ready.  She was waiting behind the door so there was no awkward pause or twitching curtains. Not the tidiest house but that wasn't a problem for me. She took me straight upstairs, she was dressed in a basque type thing so nice view as we were walking up.

Clothes off and onto the bed, she warmed her hands for a bit of fondling and as soon as I was hard she started with an enthusiastic BJ, she likes a bit of spit and gagging . Great technique and I got her to slow down a bit before she went for it again and swallowed the lot. Nice after-cum attention with some gentle sucking and that was me done.

20 mins from going in and leaving with a smile on my face.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only