External Link/Members OnlyPremises are in Bolton just off Chorley Old Road. (BL1)
Terraced house with entrance through the back. Bit of a shit hole TBH. Room was a bed with mattress and a table with toiletries.
Was having flashbacks to Kitty97 and was in 2 minds about whether to stay. Decided to take a chance and paid £30 for 15 minutes.
Having read Cobrared's report (admittedly didn't realise it was from February so could be a completely different girl he's referring to) thought I'd take a punt (pardon the pun) on this girl especially as he mentioned she was a 7/10.
Comms initially were swift, however, once I'd got to the postcode, was left hanging around for 10/15 minutes before I got the door number.
I think Cobrared has been overly generous in his rating and at best she would be a 4/10 in my book. She has small (B/C cup possibly??) boobs that weren't firm though neither too droopy. Just a bit floppy and soft. Slim body which I think is one of her few positives. I don't think she's had kids so fairly tight and smooth/stretch mark free. Very little English spoken apart from the basics (yes, no, £30, blow job, condom etc.). Not enough to have a conversation with. Dressed in a grubby bathrobe, with a bra and fishnet stockings underneath.
Since I was only there for 15 minutes I didn't bother to get undressed. Undid my belt and lowered my trousers and motioned for her to get on with sucking my cock (OWO). Now I might be wrong, but the sounds she was making whilst sucking were of the appreciative kind. Lots of deep throating and licking of balls. She managed to take me right to the hilt. As I had no intention of fucking her, I just let her continue with the blowjob. In fairness to her, she really got into it, with lots of stroking of my balls with her false nails. At one point she was really going for it without the use of any hands.
About 10 minutes in, I was getting a bit bored and a little numb, so got her to bend over so I could fondle and spank her arse. This got me over the finish line and I came in her mouth, which she then deposited into a wet wipe.
Clean up and on my way, balls empty, but feeling a bit cheap.
Won't return. I think in future I'm going to stay away from Romanians and Hungarians. There's just something a little bit seedy about the whole set up.