Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I have had more patience?  (Read 5095 times)

Rochdull lad

Or was I right to walk?  I'd be interested to know what you think.

A couple of weeks ago, I was coming down from oop north to spend some time with friends in London Town and was doing various things, involved with the voluntary job I do and with another of my hobbies [looking up my family tree].  However, I'd factored in time for a punt and, before I left, I'd arranged to have an hour with External Link/Members Only, whose Profile appealed to this connoisseur of Northern Milfs.

I should have heard the first alarm bells ringing when, in the exchange of messages before I came dahn sahf, she asked me to "contact her P.A." on the day of our appointment - I mean, FFS; is she a high-powered business woman; or a prostitute who charges £120 p.h to shag her? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I rang "her P.A." around lunchtime on the day in question; and was given details of the general area where Mature Posh Totty as working on the day in question; I was given to understand that I needed to look for Euston Square and was given details from there.  Now it's not as if I was on my first-ever visit to the metropolis so I know where both Euston Station and Euston Square tube stations are; and based on what I'd been told, I made my way to Euston Square and tried to follow the directions I'd been given from there.

Only they were less than useless because when I checked again about half an hour before my appointment, External Link/Members Only's "P.A." had actually been referring to the small Square outside Euston station!

I was also told that Mature Posh Totty presently had someone with her and wouldn't be able to see me until spot on the time of our 3.00 appointment.  To save any more hassle, I asked for the name of the hotel and the road on which it was situated and then was able to settle myself in the Lounge of the Ibis hotel by the side of Euston station in good time for our 3.00 appointment.

And waited; and waited for a call to summon me up to my appointment.

A group of 70-something French women checked into the hotel but as none of them appealed to me, I decided to carry on doing my sudoku and waiting for Mature Posh Totty.  Being, as I've said several times on here, on the "fluffy" side of the punting perspective, I thought that I'd leave it ten minutes after the time that our business should have begun before I left the hotel.

It was actually 3.12 pm as I was walking through the door of the hotel for another [non-punting] appointment that Mature Posh Totty's "P.A." ;) finally rang my mobile to let me know that I could finally go up for my hour with her ladyship!  There were some [half-hearted, imo] apologies for having kept me waiting; but I told the "P.A." not to worry because M.P.T.'s 4.00 appointment would be able to walk straight into the room as I was on my way and wouldn't be back.

Now, I've no real qualms about walking out of the hotel; but I guess I'd be interested to know if others would have given her a bit longer.  Or would you have walked as soon as your watch reached 3.00?

I should add that "one of the mates I've never met" on here [who I know has similar tastes to mine] has marked my card for a more reliable MILF to visit next time I'm in the fleshpots of London; and that she's been added to my Hotlist.

Stealthshagger

When WGs treat punters like a nuisance, walk. End of. You are the client. The business may be sex, but it is business and you are customer. I wouldn't take it, neither should you.

Offline akauya

You were right to walk RL, not only a time waster but what a pretentious idiot "talk to my P.A." for fuck's sakes! Had you not asked for the hotel's name you would have been walking up and down the street waiting for her 'efficient' PA to give you more details.

Offline smiths

Or was I right to walk?  I'd be interested to know what you think.

A couple of weeks ago, I was coming down from oop north to spend some time with friends in London Town and was doing various things, involved with the voluntary job I do and with another of my hobbies [looking up my family tree].  However, I'd factored in time for a punt and, before I left, I'd arranged to have an hour with External Link/Members Only, whose Profile appealed to this connoisseur of Northern Milfs.

I should have heard the first alarm bells ringing when, in the exchange of messages before I came dahn sahf, she asked me to "contact her P.A." on the day of our appointment - I mean, FFS; is she a high-powered business woman; or a prostitute who charges £120 p.h to shag her? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I rang "her P.A." around lunchtime on the day in question; and was given details of the general area where Mature Posh Totty as working on the day in question; I was given to understand that I needed to look for Euston Square and was given details from there.  Now it's not as if I was on my first-ever visit to the metropolis so I know where both Euston Station and Euston Square tube stations are; and based on what I'd been told, I made my way to Euston Square and tried to follow the directions I'd been given from there.

Only they were less than useless because when I checked again about half an hour before my appointment, External Link/Members Only's "P.A." had actually been referring to the small Square outside Euston station!

I was also told that Mature Posh Totty presently had someone with her and wouldn't be able to see me until spot on the time of our 3.00 appointment.  To save any more hassle, I asked for the name of the hotel and the road on which it was situated and then was able to settle myself in the Lounge of the Ibis hotel by the side of Euston station in good time for our 3.00 appointment.

And waited; and waited for a call to summon me up to my appointment.

A group of 70-something French women checked into the hotel but as none of them appealed to me, I decided to carry on doing my sudoku and waiting for Mature Posh Totty.  Being, as I've said several times on here, on the "fluffy" side of the punting perspective, I thought that I'd leave it ten minutes after the time that our business should have begun before I left the hotel.

It was actually 3.12 pm as I was walking through the door of the hotel for another [non-punting] appointment that Mature Posh Totty's "P.A." ;) finally rang my mobile to let me know that I could finally go up for my hour with her ladyship!  There were some [half-hearted, imo] apologies for having kept me waiting; but I told the "P.A." not to worry because M.P.T.'s 4.00 appointment would be able to walk straight into the room as I was on my way and wouldn't be back.

Now, I've no real qualms about walking out of the hotel; but I guess I'd be interested to know if others would have given her a bit longer.  Or would you have walked as soon as your watch reached 3.00?

I should add that "one of the mates I've never met" on here [who I know has similar tastes to mine] has marked my card for a more reliable MILF to visit next time I'm in the fleshpots of London; and that she's been added to my Hotlist.

As soon as a PA was mentioned i would of gone elsewhere. :hi:

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Course you were right to walk. :)

She needs to sack her PA as he/she is losing her business. Given that she was able to see you at 3.12pm then unless the previous client left at 3.11pm the PA could of called you out of courtesy at 3pm to say MPT was running a little late and ask if you would be OK to wait while she got ready.

DaveMugabe

well done for not thinking with your dick

Rochdull lad

As soon as a PA was mentioned i would of gone elsewhere. :hi:

Aye, smiths; that's a lesson learned!

well done for not thinking with your dick
Because it was unfamiliar territory to me, I didn't have a Plan "B"; so I must confess that my first thought as I made my way away from the hotel was that at least I'd not thrown away £120! :dance: 

Rochdull lad

Course you were right to walk. :)

She needs to sack her PA as he/she is losing her business. Given that she was able to see you at 3.12pm then unless the previous client left at 3.11pm the PA could of called you out of courtesy at 3pm to say MPT was running a little late and ask if you would be OK to wait while she got ready.

Between 3.00 & 3.11, I never saw anyone who looked like he might be a punter come out of either of the lifts and that was one of the things which determined me to leave.

Offline smiths

Aye, smiths; that's a lesson learned!
Because it was unfamiliar territory to me, I didn't have a Plan "B"; so I must confess that my first thought as I made my way away from the hotel was that at least I'd not thrown away £120! :dance:

We live and hopefully learn RL. I hardly ever walked for years even if the WG looked like Susan Boyles much uglier sister. :scare: ;)

Offline CBPaul

I would have given her 10 minutes past the booking time and then left, so no, you shouldn't have given her more time.

If she's working out of a hotel where is this PA ? Hiding in the bog ?

I'd say the PA and Posh Totty are one and the same, just playing a silly game and she wasn't ready for your appointment.

a10

Pictures from 2012? I'd pass thanks  :hi:

Ludwig

You did the right thing in walking, RL. I wouldn't have even waited the ten minutes - there is simply no excuse for her not to be ready for you for a 3:00 appointment booked days in advance.  I could possibly understand if you'd been her first punter of the day & she was running late getting to the hotel, booking-in etc - but that wasnt the case here (as her "PA" confirmed she was engaged with another punter).  Any half-decent & "professional" WG leaves sufficient time (at least 60 minutes ?) between appointments to allow for (1) any slight over-run & (2) time to shower, freshen up etc.  She clearly books punters back-to-back, and has all the hallmarks of being a conveyor-belt hooker...fuck her (or rather, don't)...

I reckon you dodged a bullet, our kid...when you're next in the smoke, go see that MILF you've hot-listed  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:17:52 am by Ludwig »

Offline wristjob

To be honest I wouldn't. In my time I've been late a few times due to bad directions, or my inability to follow the directions properly. Yes it's a bit rude and disorganised of her but cmon, we're talking WGs here, they aren't the best at that kind of thing are they.

PA thing - well if she's doing the whole posh roleplay thing what's so wrong with that. Sounds better than "my mate Sand takes me calls when I've got a gob full of cock"

grandmaster-ram-rod

if she looks anything like her pictures, I would have waited, but then I always think with my dick  :dash:

Offline wristjob

if she looks anything like her pictures, I would have waited, but then I always think with my dick  :dash:

It's not even that. I mean if you go to the dentist for your 3pm appointment what time are you likely to get in.  Hardly thinking with your Dick to wait 10 mins in the dentist office.

Sailormack

The stoopid thing is we will still hear protestations that they don't do back to back bookings  :sarcastic:

vorian

It would have been the whole misdirection thing that would have put me in a negative mood even before the delay. That was just stupid of them, Euston Square FFS.   :dash:

SexyLady

Well she was only 12mins late? You can't even be sure if she actually does back to back bookings. She might well leave some time in between to shower etc and was getting ready for you. She should of called to let you know though regardless.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
It would have been the whole misdirection thing that would have put me in a negative mood even before the delay. That was just stupid of them, Euston Square FFS.   :dash:

Explicit directions are an absolute must, I know from experience.

I just don't like the PA set up, in the time she's 'liaised' she could have been speaking to the OP himself.

Aspen

P.A. ???

Don't make me laugh.

Got scam written all over it. For a start if you arrange something with someone else it makes it easy for them to say - oh no I didn't agree that. Some do anyway, and there's very few ways you can punish them for it.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think you were right to walk.  It is not hard for us to be ready on time if we arrange our bookings properly so we have time between to do what needs to be done.  If she was still with a client and her pa rang to say come up he has left when was this woman going to wash or shower?  You need a minimum of 15 minutes to shower, clean the room up and get prepared for the next client.  As for a PA in a hotel I doubt it very much unless she was going to sit in the loo during all bookings otherwise where would she go.  It is obvious she was not sat in the bar taking calls or you would have noticed when you called her.

Offline ForrestGump

+1 for walking away from that punt was the right decision.

There are at least two favours you did this girl by walking out: 1. It will, hopefully, let her know that not all punters are happy to be left hanging around so best she tries harder to avoid a repeat if she's bothered about looking after her clients. 2. You created a gap in her busy schedule which will have, hopefully, enabled her to start her next appointment promptly.

Hopefully she'll also sack her "PA" for failing to adequately set and manage your expectations. Clearly whatever she's paying that "PA" is too much.

Offline smiths

P.A. ???

Don't make me laugh.

Got scam written all over it. For a start if you arrange something with someone else it makes it easy for them to say - oh no I didn't agree that. Some do anyway, and there's very few ways you can punish them for it.

Indeed it does but loads of punters punt through pimps like Parlours and Agencies so its a well worn path.

As to really having a PA, Jerboa punted with Rio Lee if i recall correctly and she had a PA, the punt was good. It would certainly put me off such a WG though as i wish to speak to the actual WG if they are supposed to be Indies. I want to hear from the WG that she offers what i require, stops any mis-communication and if i dont get what was agreed i know the WG is a liar.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:26:07 pm by smiths »

Sadgit

I dont think its so much the waiting,that was probably just the last straw.
Had you been kept informed with a simple text saying sorry for the wait she will be available in 10 mins you may have waited.

Ps very entertaining to read....nice job :-)

Gordo987

Explicit directions are an absolute must, I know from experience.

I just don't like the PA set up, in the time she's 'liaised' she could have been speaking to the OP himself.

Sure, but she's London based and it may well be useful for a small group of indies to share a 'PA' (I remember 'maids' - same thing really). You don't usually get to speak to girls a parlours or agencies either. Anyway, I really wanted to say that it's a real pity that the OP didn't see Mature Posh Totty, because she looks really good and some feedback would have been interesting.  :hi:

Sadgit

Sure, but she's London based and it may well be useful for a small group of indies to share a 'PA' (I remember 'maids' - same thing really). You don't usually get to speak to girls a parlours or agencies either. Anyway, I really wanted to say that it's a real pity that the OP didn't see Mature Posh Totty, because she looks really good and some feedback would have been interesting.  :hi:

Whats OP..... Im still new to this                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Offline smiths

Whats OP..... Im still new to this                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Original Poster of the thread.

Rochdull lad

There are at least two favours you did this girl by walking out: ... 2. You created a gap in her busy schedule which will have, hopefully, enabled her to start her next appointment promptly.

More or less word for word what I told the P.A., Forrest! :)

Sure, but she's London based and it may well be useful for a small group of indies to share a 'PA' (I remember 'maids' - same thing really). You don't usually get to speak to girls a parlours or agencies either. Anyway, I really wanted to say that it's a real pity that the OP didn't see Mature Posh Totty, because she looks really good and some feedback would have been interesting:hi:

Exactly what I thought, Gordo; that's what attracted me to her.

My punting career began in the Manchester Parlours and I kind of "graduated" from them to seeing Indies after a couple of years.  I've seen Indie girls who work in hotels near Manchester Airport and I've never been put to all the hassle that I was put to by this one; I guess the original booking was made when I was thinking with my dick.

If she's working out of a hotel where is this PA ? Hiding in the bog ?

I'd say the PA and Posh Totty are one and the same, just playing a silly game and she wasn't ready for your appointment.

God only knows where the "P.A." was, CBP; but I guess she must have been the "Maid", because I spoke to her when M.P.T. was presumably seeing her 2.00 - 3.00 client.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I'd have given it longer than 10 minutes before walking, unless I had another engagement that waiting longer would've made me late for.

However, communication is key in these situations so it's baffling that you weren't updated more promptly despite the lady apparently having a colleague dedicated to dealing with her clients.  I'd be having strong words with my PA if they were losing business for me!

seedygit

Personally I would have waited a bit longer.  My policy is that the WG sets the rules really because if you piss her off, it can only make your experience worse.

Offline wristjob

However, communication is key in these situations so it's baffling that you weren't updated more promptly despite the lady apparently having a colleague dedicated to dealing with her clients.  I'd be having strong words with my PA if they were losing business for me!

If the girl takkiig the calls is elsewhere thsi could happen. She arranges the bookings so MPT doesn't need to answer the phone while on her back and MPT calls her when she's ready for the next booking. What's she going to do if she doesn't hear back at 3pm on the dot - not exactly going to call MPT and see how long she'll be.

The flip side is that really there should be some downtime between bookings - time to check in, clean up etc. Even if a booking overran a bit she could eat into that a little and also call you BEFORE she jumps in the shower. Its not professional but really it's WGs.

vorian

Personally I would have waited a bit longer.  My policy is that the WG sets the rules really because if you piss her off, it can only make your experience worse.

That attitude,  will bring you a lot of grief and crap punts in the long term imo.

Andre 3000

Ermm you're the paying punter. If something pisses her off, you walk. I'm not paying for bad attitude. You should be going to these women for fun not be scared about pissing her off.

In terms of the OP who says she wouldn't have tried to cut his hour short.

Offline Bangers and Gash

And if the prossie pisses off the paying customer they'll walk away.

Prossies may set the rules, but the punter decides if he wants to follow them. ;)

Btw are you female or just fluffy?

Gordo987

More or less word for word what I told the P.A., Forrest! :)

Exactly what I thought, Gordo; that's what attracted me to her.

My punting career began in the Manchester Parlours and I kind of "graduated" from them to seeing Indies after a couple of years.  I've seen Indie girls who work in hotels near Manchester Airport and I've never been put to all the hassle that I was put to by this one; I guess the original booking was made when I was thinking with my dick.

God only knows where the "P.A." was, CBP; but I guess she must have been the "Maid", because I spoke to her when M.P.T. was presumably seeing her 2.00 - 3.00 client.

Just like every other punter (if they are honest) I do it all the time, otherwise I'd just have a wank and put the cash under my pillow :lol:

Offline mh

I had a punt in exactly this same hotel once, though as it was a nice day and I was unsure of the layout in reception I waited on a bench in the park next door. The start was delayed then too, by about 20 minutes, but only because the WG's train was later and she hadn't arrived yet (at least that's what she told me!). The important thing was that she kept me informed.

If a girl has taken a booking before yours, with or without a gap, and that first punter turns up late it's up to her to make sure the first client is aware that she has another punt afterwards and those are the only circumstances under which it is OK to break off to keep the next client (or her "PA"  :sarcastic: ) informed. WGs should never double book but if they single book and a client is late then it's a scheduling balancing act. For example if I were client number 1 and I had transport problems I would accept I might only have 45 mins instead of an hour, but if client number 2 didn't show up then I'd be happy to get my full hour.

While waiting in the park for the start of my Euston Ibis punt I was propositioned by a handsome young man. I didn't ask what he was charging...  :scare: Next time I'd wait in reception.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
I had a punt in exactly this same hotel once, though as it was a nice day and I was unsure of the layout in reception I waited on a bench in the park next door. The start was delayed then too, by about 20 minutes, but only because the WG's train was later and she hadn't arrived yet (at least that's what she told me!). The important thing was that she kept me informed.

If a girl has taken a booking before yours, with or without a gap, and that first punter turns up late it's up to her to make sure the first client is aware that she has another punt afterwards and those are the only circumstances under which it is OK to break off to keep the next client (or her "PA"  :sarcastic: ) informed. WGs should never double book but if they single book and a client is late then it's a scheduling balancing act. For example if I were client number 1 and I had transport problems I would accept I might only have 45 mins instead of an hour, but if client number 2 didn't show up then I'd be happy to get my full hour.

While waiting in the park for the start of my Euston Ibis punt I was propositioned by a handsome young man. I didn't ask what he was charging...  :scare: Next time I'd wait in reception.
The problem is if you do have gaps and you turn your phone off/put it out of the way as recommended, then you don't know if the next client is/isn't turning up until after you've said goodbye to client one.

I've had clients want to extend on first meeting, declined the extention because it'll reduce to gap to less than I like(or I've asked someone to phone to confirm in the time that would be extended into, come out of the booking, turn phone on and 2nd person has cancelled or doesn't confirm. Too late to jump back into bed when he's dressed and out the door.

Doesn't excuse not letting the 2nd guy know if this is the case, but it's a dilemma that does crop up and could be a reason for running late.

I suppose with a PA you could quickly text them asking them to advice the client you are running late and will see him at quarter past.

Offline mh

The problem is if you do have gaps and you turn your phone off/put it out of the way as recommended, then you don't know if the next client is/isn't turning up until after you've said goodbye to client one.

I've had clients want to extend on first meeting, declined the extention because it'll reduce to gap to less than I like(or I've asked someone to phone to confirm in the time that would be extended into, come out of the booking, turn phone on and 2nd person has cancelled or doesn't confirm. Too late to jump back into bed when he's dressed and out the door.

Doesn't excuse not letting the 2nd guy know if this is the case, but it's a dilemma that does crop up and could be a reason for running late.

I suppose with a PA you could quickly text them asking them to advice the client you are running late and will see him at quarter past.

Similar to someone arriving late, though, if someone asks to extend you can quite legitimately say you'd need to check your messages first to check you can.

And none of us really think she had a PA...

Gordo987

I've had clients want to extend on first meeting, declined the extention because it'll reduce to gap to less than I like ...

Long extention + small gap =

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

If the girl takkiig the calls is elsewhere thsi could happen. She arranges the bookings so MPT doesn't need to answer the phone while on her back and MPT calls her when she's ready for the next booking. What's she going to do if she doesn't hear back at 3pm on the dot - not exactly going to call MPT and see how long she'll be.

Fair enough, I'd just have expected communications to be very efficient if MPT has a PA dedicated to that aspect of her business (and I wasn't expecting her to be working from a wardrobe in the hotel room!).