In fairness I have had more good punts with LM group then bad. There are still a couple of ladies I see regularly here ( that I have reviewed) and its the main place I go to for my hobby. Every time the place is mentioned people say how shit the website is but here's the thing. I have punted since 1990, pre internet days where you got phone numbers from the local paper or or shop Windows. So nine times out of ten you never really knew what you was truly getting before you turned up but that for me was and is the attraction, having sex with strangers. So if I get a poor one at LM in this day and age, I just move on to the next one but at least try and give a warning on platforms like this which again didn't exist pre internet days. At least LM groups places are always open when they say they will be and offer a bit of choice...even if some of that choice is poor. Might not make sense to some.
On a side note I still remember my first couple of online meets. One was a stunner called Sarah James from Southend. This would have been 1994 and she was ridiculously expensive, £150 an hour which I still think is the most I've ever paid. Saw her twice and she still remains in the wank bank. It was made even more exciting with all the pre meeting chat where you could request stuff such as undies you wanted etc. Still remember her sitting on my face in red lacey underwear and a cleaner walking in on us! My second one was a 'famous' geordie lass called Bailey Pringle who I met in London, Fuck she was dirty. Anyway enough of my ramblings.