Author Topic: Curvy british babe - Bolton  (Read 1436 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2407751) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fantasia19

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get

First time review so please give me any feedback

Location: Bolton BL1 house is near ASDA
VFM: Good £100
Contact: Sent an email to confirm she was available then had a phone call with her, she then texted me her postcode

Service:
Saw this SP a week ago for 30min session around 2pm. My Google maps went to the wrong side of the houses but, I called the SP and she kindly and clearly directed me to her house. I was told to walk straight in a saw her dressed in some lovely black lingerie.

Went upstairs and went to the bathroom before hand and when I came out she was lying on the bed with her tits out (I approved). I had previously told her I wanted a dominant GFE with French kissing, she was happy to oblige.

Started with FK (not as deep), and OWO. I am not very experienced so It wasn't long before I came. Then did facesitting whilst I recovered before moving onto covered cowgirl, doggy then missionary before I popped in the bag.

Had a few minutes left but I'm a bit delicate so no round 2, had a good chat then left.

Notes: As i said she lives only a short walk from the ASDA so if you want to park there you can (I parked a few streets away and had no problems)

Offline bolster3

Bareback and unprotected sex listed.  :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 10:02:02 am by bolster3 »

Offline bigbilly22

I suspect a bit of self promotion here from a dirty barebacking skank.

Just my humble opinion though.

22

Offline Briddy

I suspect a bit of self promotion here from a dirty barebacking skank.

Just my humble opinion though.

22
definitely, both are no longer ticked on her likes list and a size 16 is generous, looks more like size 18-20

Offline antsz

nice try OP, take your dirty arse back to the gutter..... A know barebacker and everyone should avoid like the plague , if you dont then you deserve what you get  :vomit:

Offline NigelF

VFM: Good £100

 :lol:
£100 for 30 mins with a fat old barebacking skank is not "good VFM". Even if she was slimmer and not a barebacker, £100 (or £90 as her profile currently suggests) is way overpriced given the many superior and cheaper alternatives.