Author Topic: Savannah (Premium) - Sunderland incall  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Ahmedhutan

External Link/Members Only

Sooo... after having a not so great experience with the infamous Kelani, Juney offered me a free booking with anyone I liked.

Saw Savannah’s profile and really liked the look of her so a quick text to Juney and everything was sorted out for a 45 min booking later in the same day.

Venue: usual Premium city centre sunderland flat - free parking at that time of the night. Pretty discreet, no one walking about outside or inside the purpose built apartment block
Clean apartment with shower facilities.

Girl: Very attractive, tall, slim MILF - usual hiding behind the door. Seemed a bit nervous initially but she was welcoming and really friendly. Nice DFK to start as i got into her room... reluctantly I stopped so that I could have a quick shower.

Meeting: full on DFK, mutual groping, and RO (+ 2 fingers allowed) - all very nice, she was telling me in her gorgeous accent what she wanted me to do...moaning softly until she made a lovely whimper and went all red.
Then she returned the favour with OWO which was well received by me!

Then she got up and asked me to bed her over and take her from behind, all in that gorgeous accent. So on with the mac (which she applied using her mouth!) and I did as I was told! Blew my load into the mac as she was asking me to do it harder and harder.

Lovely chat and cuddle then on with round two which was similar! Had time for another shower at the end. Offered some water and had another chat with her - conversation flowed really easily. She seems to be a really nice person, and we did click which helps. Nice snog at the door as I was leaving. No clock watching at all - I overran by 5 mins.
 
Overall - a nice GFE type punt with an obliging, attractive, slim and energetic lady. I enjoy these type of services but it may be a bit vanilla for others. I would go back, and yes, I recommend her for sure.

A win for Premium and for Juney! Happy days.




Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review and it's good that you enjoyed yourself. Sounds nice and a Scottish accent must be a bonus!  Cheers.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review A.    :drinks:   Glad to see it was an outstanding punt for you.    :thumbsup:

I noticed her when her profile first went up.  :thumbsup: She's at the bottom of my starting age bracket.  :yahoo:

Could well give her a shot and see if she likes "Snakes"....................  ;)   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review and it's good that you enjoyed yourself. Sounds nice and a Scottish accent must be a bonus!  Cheers.


Thanks Winker121 - she is very good. I am quite partial to a scottish accent having lived there for a wee while!

Offline Ahmedhutan

Cheers for the review A.    :drinks:   Glad to see it was an outstanding punt for you.    :thumbsup:

I noticed her when her profile first went up.  :thumbsup: She's at the bottom of my starting age bracket.  :yahoo:

Could well give her a shot and see if she likes "Snakes"....................  ;)   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:


Haha thanks SM - I think she will find the ‘snake’ a real treat. She will tell you how to use it for sure - she’s not shy!

Offline Sar-Major


Haha thanks SM - I think she will find the ‘snake’ a real treat. She will tell you how to use it for sure - she’s not shy!

I think a visit might be on the cards soon as she was recommended by the Agency, to me the other day, but alas our calendar's didn't match up.   :scare:    :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac