External Link/Members OnlyInitially booked an hour with Coco, but on seeing Cici it didn't take long to convince me to go for another 4 hand. I'm obviously not as good looking as Twotall because I had to pay the full £75 for an hour 4 hand - tho I did go well over time.
A massage from Coco is always worth the admission price alone, her teasing reach under's alone seem to promise so much, even if all that is on offer is a topless HJ, but what a HJ - probably second only to Tania and her sister in Anfield. And at only £30.
Cici is an attractive, slim 30 year old, was soon stripped off completely, and while Coco was giving me her HJ, I was busy with Cici sitting on my face.
Running well over time, £50 to Cici I think was well worth it. I'll definitely try to see Cici on her own before she leaves in 2 weeks time