Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Earls Court  (Read 1078 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jason1212

This occurred sometime at the end of 2018 or around start of 2019 (forgot exactly when)

External Link/Members Only

Comms via text and easy
Location Earls Court not too far from the station
£150 hour
The girl - Beautiful as per pic and late 20s/early 30s if that!
Victoria greeted me with a hug and kiss and was very nice. English was good but need to speak slow at times for her to understand/reply.
Shared shower, she washed me down and gave a nice tease inside the shower.
I remember she was dancing her way back into the room and set the mood with a lil tease on me before FK, nipple munching  :lol: and then OWO to CIM.
As per usual brief chat before round two, OWO, 69, CG (she squats perfectly and a sight to behold when bouncing on the tool), miss, doggy and then hand relief which was amazing/funny because she was lying with her face on my chest pumping me and some got onto her face which we laughed off   :yahoo:
Another shared shower before kissing/hugging before I departed
I initially wanted to see Ariel/Zelda but she was busy at the time but was not disappointed with Victoria at all (shame because I don't think they work together anymore  :unknown:
Highly recommend! Haven't visit since as I like to explore the options around but she is VFM and well worth a visit.

Offline winkywanky

Well written and helpful review  :hi: but I think strictly speaking, reviews should be posted within 6mths of the punt?

Worth remembering for next time  ;).

Offline Fully Sated

Well written and helpful review  :hi: but I think strictly speaking, reviews should be posted within 6mths of the punt?

Worth remembering for next time  ;).

Mr Winky Wanky is absolutely right, but glad you had a good time and keep the reviews coming.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).

Offline Jason1212

Thanks guys for the heads up. Will bear in mind for future references  :drinks:

Offline WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed yourself. She has since moved from Earl's Court and, I am happy to say, is still performing as well as ever at her new base near High Street Kensington station.