Author Topic: Pink Peony - Coco and Yoyo - Liverpool  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Twotall

External Link/Members Only

Popped in at the weekend to see Coco for an hour’s massage £40.

Thorough massage as always and half way through we agreed a topless HE for £30.

I’d previously been offered Yo-yo on the way in but as I had t seen Coco in there for a while I declined. However, we started to talk about services on offer and while Coco stuck to her guns on nothing more than a HJ from her we agreed for Yo-yo to join us. Paid her £50 for OWO and RO. All the while Coco was joining in stroking what wasn’t being sucked and presenting her tits to be played with.

I hadnt planned/expected this and thoroughly enjoyed myself being stroked by Coco as I Eventually exploded into Yo-yos mouth.

Total spend £40 plus £80 for extras from the two girls.

Offline Blue1878

Struck lucky there especially with Cici staying in the room to watch and continue with massage

Offline Bigdave1975

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
How old roughly are the girls here?
Banned reason: Threatening fellow punter to get review removed on behalf of WG.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Twotall

With Asian girls it’s often hard to tell. I’d guess Coco is around 30 max. The others vary. One I saw a while ago was early 20s and the youngest I’ve seen there. The rest are probably in their 40s.

Offline JRWK

As Twotall says, Coco is around 30, Cici who is there for next 2 weeks says she's 32 - from what I've seen of her, that's not far off