I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting another review so soon but this meet actually succeeded so I thought I'd review it.
External Link/Members OnlyComms: Arranged via text and adultwork as my last meet didn't happen. Comms were much better this time, date, time location etc was all sorted well in advance. She sent the room number and instructions via adultwork the morning of. She'd must have seen that I hadn't read it and so texted me as well.
Location: Hotel in north Newcastle
Price: £65 for 30 mins
Meet: Hotel was a bit awkward with walking past reception but it was very busy so not really an issue. Once in the room was met by Nicollete. She is short, slim but curvy. She does have fake boobs but they were good to grab, I'm not really a boob guy but had fun with it. Started with some OWO, this was good but not DT. She also moved for a condom after a while as she doesn't do CIM or anything like that. I didn't mind anyway as the booking was short and wanted to make sure there was time to sample that arse. Moved to CG but then straight to anal in prone. She was pretty tight and I filled the bag shortly after.
Return: I had fun so I would return.