Author Topic: Enna/Emma - B2B Thai massage, St Helens  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Joebabc123

SEXY NEW THAI GIRL BODY TO BODY MASSAGE, External Link/Members Only +447759251778

Booked this girl yesterday afternoon, £50 B2B massage 30mins.

Sent a text over to see what she had and got a response a few mins later. Few texts back and forth, given post code which I suspected was one they all use in St. Helens which I had visited previously here which is it was: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258990.0

The girl: nothing like the pics on viva street but very pretty small pert tits,  small but pert arse with a touch of a belly. Facially quite pretty I’d say no more than  35ish but spoke really broken English. Said her name was Enna/Emma.

Arrived and texted address which as I mentioned above is one that must be used for these Thais. On a massive long street but the end of a row. Parking just up available now I knew where to park after last time with Peachy. Opened up and let in, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Taken upstairs and told to strip and lie on the bed while she hid the money. She was gone about 10mins and in this time she’d got a quick shower and came in with a glass of water for me. Said time will start in a minute. Wiped me down with wet wipes all over before putting heated oil on my back. Really good massage tbh, kept trying to have a feel of her and she was like later once you turn over. Just massage at the moment.

After 15ish minutes of massaging all over including her rubbing her pussy on my legs, cc swiped, reach indeed then flipped me over. Then proceeded to put oil on my front and started to rub her body all over me. Put her arse and pussy in my face and starts to play with the little fella and I start to lick her shaved pussy, she’s like £20 extra for full service, I say i have no money, she says £10 again I have no money, I didn’t want FS just wanted a massage hence why I didn’t bring any extra just in case my cock ruled me head. She then starts sit on my face instead and wank me off furiously as she making all
The right noises until I cum everywhere she carries on wanking till I’m drained.

She then cleans me up downstairs and walks out of room, she’s gone about ten minutes turns out she’d gone and got a shower while I sat there bollocko on the bed. Comes in and is like oh you want a shower, after this point just got a load of wet wipes and cleaned off the oil as best as I could. Get changed and start chatting she says she’s here till Wednesday then back in two weeks and I should come visit again. Hugged me and kissed in cheek as I left.

Probably there just over an hour after the waiting for her to get showers which of her English was better the wait wouldn’t happen but didn’t come out of my time whatsoever, probably overran in that respect.

Would I visit again? Definitely, very good massage and the extras too.

Offline Joebabc123

Was at a loose end last night after a shite day in work so messaged another Thai ad off viva street: for a massage: External Link/Members Only

Ended up being same girl with a different number. 07985359667. Service as above review. When I queried she laughed and said she uses different number for different services.

Offline sinbad52

Different prices on the two ads.
Strange the one offering escorting is the cheaper???

Offline Joebabc123

Different prices on the two ads.
Strange the one offering escorting is the cheaper???

Yeh I queried this while there. Supposedly the cheaper one is massage and hand relied only rather than getting kit off and doing B2B. Wants more while she’s got your cock in her hands anyway