External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyLocation: Newcastle
Duration: 1 hour
Price: £100
Venue: Incall, Flat near The Gate
A rare opportunity arose to punt a week or so ago and so thought I'd give if Ami a try. She's already well reviewed but here is my two penneth for what it's worth.
Ami always seems to have good day time availability, and I've got a think about black girls with big arses, so thought I'd have an hours worth. Ami's location is a pretty bleak flat near The Gate. Perfectly clean and convenient but very dark and dingy.
Arranged the appt with a text and 15 minutes later I was in her flat. She opened the door wearing a black thong with matching stockings and bra. Very friendly and giggly. Money exchanged and before I knew it I was in the shower for a quick once over.
Once in the very dark bedroom I asked Ami to put some lights on which she did. Still very dingy though. I then asked her to stand up and give me a spin so I could inspect the goods. Ami isn't exactly a stunner, but she has a cracking body. She has an incredible round but solid arse and a decent set of tits.
I took her lingerie off and covered her body in the baby oil she had close to hand. Theres nowt better than a curvy black lass oiled up. I rubbed the oil over her body paying particular attention to her tits and arse. I then spent probably the next 10 to 15 minutes sucking her tits, then eating her out, and finally rimming her whilst she played with her clit from behind. As I said, a class set of back wheels which was the sole reason I was there. Hygiene was very good.
I then asked her to suck my cock and keep me on the edge without the use of her hands. So she proceed to expertly suck, lick, and spit on my cock and balls for another good 10 to 15 mins. I then got her to lie down whilst straddled over her and had a tit wank whilst occasionally feeding my cock back into her mouth. I then shot my spunk over her stomach and tits, with a stray spurt narrowly missing her face. She doesn't do CIM.
A very quick clean up and breather and then I asked her to suck me hard again, which she did without hesitation. Then once my cock was hard enough to fuck, she put a condom on and we fucked cow girl, reverse cowgirl, and then doggy. I then lay down and removed the condom and asked her to continue sucking me. She worked like a trooper alternating between sucking me and wanking me but unfortunately could make me cum a second time.
Had a mother a quick shower and then hit the road.
Positives:
Body, particularly her arse.
Attitude, incredibly friendly and happy to follow my specific instruction.
No time wasting and happy to fuck and suck the entire hour.
Negatives:
Flat was a bit dingy.
Kissing, but no tongues.
No CIM.
Overall a very good value for £100.