Author Topic: New Chinese massage selby  (Read 4638 times)

Offline spikeexit

External Link/Members Only


New Chinese massage just opened in selby.
Tried it today £30for half hour. £40 for hour.
Easy booking texted and arranged had to ring on door bell and wait a couple of minutes, I hate that prefer to walk in.
Not to many prying eyes it's a busy back street but didn't bother me.
Showed in by pretty blind Chinese woman about 35 but nice looking,
Showed me to room and another Chinese girl waiting she was very petite size 6 just how I like them.
She looked about 40 ish very hard to tell.
Money but over stripped off on nice warm massage couch to the smell of new paint as just been done up.
Very good massage and the the odd swipe so I thought were in,
She eventually lingered and stroked my now hard rock underneath so after I moaned she whispered you like, do you want to be happy,I said oh yes how much.
Well she didnt have very good English but got the just and got topless hand job for £30.
She took her dress off left tights and nickers on tho.
Allowed to touch those very nice but small and firm books nice nipples she gave me a very slow caring hand job and I smothered all over her chest as she was leaning over very close to me.
So got cleaned up and given head massage.
All in all very good nice petite girl I asked if she stayed long she said just 1week,so usually girls change weekly.
Will defiantly visit again.

Offline TomR

This is the problem with these places. The ladies constantly change and with it the quality of service. You can go one week and get a reasonable massage and finish without being ripped off, go back two weeks later, see someone different and find everything is £10 more expensive and the service crap.