External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyComms - Exchanged a few emails via AW. When I had the time, urge and funds exchanged a couple of texts on the day and received postcode and then when I arrived I parked up made a call to get the house number. Emails/texts/phonecall all answered promptly. Was at her house within 2 hours of first making contact with her that day.
Location/Parking - A semi-detached house in the Thonbury BD3 area. It's a quiet road and a little narrow - cars parked partly on pavements however, I parked on the main road and walked down.
Meeting - A 15 minute quickie - £40
Harmony - She does describes herself as a MILF early 30s - about right. Size 14? Yes about correct but I'm no expert on sizes - she is curvy though - with a bit of tummy. Long dark hair and IMO attractive. She does have a really naughty glint in her eyes and she does have some up-to-date pictures on her site.
The Meeting - Walked down the road to her house, knocked and the magic escort door opened all by itself. On entering I almost disappeared into the coats that were hanging up and on getting myself untangled (not a great start) I got my first look at Harmony. Description as above and she was wearing an unusual black, very short, totally see through nightie/lingerie top and a tiny black thong. Asked me to go upstairs and she followed- would love to have followed her but not to be this time.
I asked if she would put on some high heels which she duly did and then we got the paperwork sorted. Took a few bits of my kit off and we started with some light kissing. Got Harmony to discard her two items of clothing, then had a good play and suck on her boobs whilst she rubbed the little fella in my boxers and some more light kissing. Rest of my kit off and Harmony was on her knees rubbing my shaft up and down with her tongue. She had already got a cover ready and started to place it on with her mouth. Two things here - firstly, OWO is on AW (we didn't agree before hand) so perhaps not available in a quickie meet? No problem though and I did tell her I may end rather quickly. Secondly. the cover she was applying was perhaps the tightest I have encountered. Yes I know they have to be tight and I am not blessed in the trouser department however, they were really tight - extra small ones perhaps? Some great covered deep oral then took place with plenty of eye contact.
I was sat on the edge of the bed now and Harmony was standing at the side of me and she then put one leg up on the bed so I could play with her pierced pussy whilst she continued to provide hand-relief and as this was a quickie meet I thought this is how it would end? After a few minutes she asked if I'd like to remove my fingers and replace them with the little fella? Now there's an offer that would be too impolite to refuse. Was offered mish or doggie and went for the later. A really nice sight, a curvy willing lady, face down on the bed curvy arse up. After only a few strokes I was finished.
Cleaned up, some small talk and a kiss on the way out. Back in the car 20 minutes after I left it. That said I didn't feel rushed. Would I visit her again? Yes I would. Curvy ladies in their 30s may not be for you and she is perhaps a few pounds heavier than some of her pictures may imply however, that said she is quite open about her size and age.