Author Topic: Eva - Queens Massage Cheetham Hill  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Booshc

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed place. Location on busy Cheetham Hill Road.

Called on the off chance and only Eva was available. I was hoping for Tina but I was limited for time and feeling horny so decided to try Eva.
I booked for 30 mins and arrived a little early so had to call outside for her to let me in. Not an issue for me as I'm not local and it was after dark anyway. She opened the door right away.

Looks wise, I thought she was better looking than her photo, she didn't have much make up on and had a natural sort of look that I liked. Shoulder (maybe a bit longer) blonde hair and big boobs. I paid her £20 for 30 mins at the desk and she led me to a room. Room was ok, not massive but had a proper massage table. Fairly typical setup. She left me to get undressed and returned a couple of minutes later.

On with the massage, asked if I wanted oil and she got to work on my back. Within a couple of minutes, she leaned over towards my face and gave me a kiss and asked what I really wanted. I opted for topless HE, she said it would be £30 for 30 mins. I really wanted to see those big tits and I wasn't disappointed when she got them out. She proceeded to rub them up and down my back - seemed more like b2b but I wasn't complaining.
Lots of light kissing. I turned over to see what I could grab. She allowed touching of tits and arse. She had her pants pulled down around her arse so I tried a cheeky finger towards her pussy but she said no. A bit annoyingly, she also only allowed gentle touching on her tits, which given how inviting they look, it was a test of will power not to squeeze the life out of them bad boys. 

She ended up lying on the table with me, pressing her tits into me while she stroked my cock. She went slow with a nice build up, kept up the  kissing and I did reach a very happy ending. She cleaned me up and was very chatty. Very chatty, I couldn't get a word in but I'd shot my load by then and wasn't too fussed about convo, just wanted to be on my way.

I went to pay her for the extras on the way out and she only wanted another £20, said I'd not had the full 30 mins but by my watch I had. Maybe she forgot that we started a bit early - I wasn't going to argue. So in total £40 for 30 mins topless HE. No massage to speak of. Kiss and a hug on the way out. I would go back.







 
 


Offline standardpostage


Offline Dickled

Good review mate. I saw Roby at the start of the year and very good it was too.
However, like you, It was a little frustrating that no pussy play was allowed, and she kept her knickers, even though they were very skimpy.
Nice touch by Eva not to overcharge you for her service, something that always predisposes me in a good way to a working girl/masseuse.