Author Topic: Linda @ Angel Spa, Rusholme  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Bobble47

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed massage place on Dickenson Road, Manchester. Bit exposed due to entrance on the road but not usually many people knocking around, especially on a Sunday morning. Plenty of on-road parking.

The place is nice enough inside, waiting area and 3 decently decorated rooms with standard massage tables.

I didn't make an appointment, just walked in and was greeted by Linda who took me upstairs straight away. There were another 2 ladies present, looked OK but didn't get a decent look at either.

Linda, reviewed previously and I would agree with the previous reviewer regarding looks. Pretty chinese lady, shoulder length hair which was tied up and fit bod. I'd put her age around late 20s.

Paid straightaway £30 for the hour and £20 for HE. She told me to take everything off and that I would 'like' her massage.

On to the massage itself which was excellent, probably one of the best actual massages I've had. Opted for medium to hard and she got stuck in with elbows and arms. It didn't hurt like some hard massages, but it was very firm.
CC swipes and some sensual touches around the 35 minute mark and then I opted for some B2B which was another £20. Stripped off, showing her nice bod. Smallish boobs with the usual oriental nipples. She did the usual rubbing of the boobs over my back, fake moans which I ignored then climbed on top for some ear licking and grinding pussy into my arse.
Flipped over, oiled up, full on snogging, played with her tits, her arse and her starfish and HE was achieved.

I was in the room for probably 55 minutes, so not too bad for timing, although I don't think I've had a full hour in the few other visits I've made here

1 hr + HE / B2B £70 total

Offline King Kenny

What is it about places that advertise about changing girls every week as if that's a positive? All it says to me is that don't worry, the shit girl you saw last week has now gone to be replaced by another poor sod who's been trafficked there.

Why aren't plod closing these places down?

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
What is it about places that advertise about changing girls every week as if that's a positive? All it says to me is that don't worry, the shit girl you saw last week has now gone to be replaced by another poor sod who's been trafficked there.

Why aren't plod closing these places down?

If you want to discuss weekly switch joints it would be better to start a thread rather than hijack a review.

So far as Angel Spa is concerned they may have the occasional girl who passes through for a week or two but most are there a lot longer.

Having seen quite a few girls here for long bookings I have no suspicions they're trafficked.