Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy282 - Swansea  (Read 893 times)

4 review(s) for Amy282 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt in a long while. was planning to have a more thought out and well researched punt next, but had the sudden urge and rare window of opportunity...

Cost:
£50 h/hr

Comms:
No issues, quick replies

Appearance:
Older than the 28 claimed on the profile, plus 10-15 years I'd say but still an attractive lady IMO. Nice petite Thai lady in good shape. Nice enhanced breasts.     

Personality:
Very good English and easy to talk to. Happy to crack a few jokes and holds a good conversation.

Meeting:
Found a rare opportunity to have a quick last min punt. Amy replied quickly and was available so made booking. Got to the hotel, received room number and made my way in. No issues passing reception. Door was already open slightly, which opened more as I approached. Found Amy behind the door in a nice nurses outfit. I personally prefer a sexy set of lingerie but she looked great nevertheless. 

Discussed extras, Kissing, OWO etc but I was only looking for a quick in and out so stayed with standard £50 service. With xmas round the corner I could do with the extra few quid in my pocket too! Got undressed and started with a nice back massage with her straddling me. Not shy to actually make some body contact which is always nice. Turned over, and after a few slides up and down of her breasts over my chest, condom on for some nice oral with. Soon it was time for sex in missionary. Made all the right noises and seemed to enjoy. Little dirty talk too which was nice. Took a decent pounding and came in the condom.

After another pleasant conversation while dressing, I left satisfied. Must be said that after we finished, she got dressed immediately with no indication of a second round on the cards even though we had just over 10 mins left, but I personally like to clean up and leave after I finished regardless of how much time is left. But for £50, single cum seems fair. 

Would I return:
Yes I probably would. Fucking a smart, enthusiastic Thai lady for £50, who wouldn't. For a pump and go, definitely. I'm also keen see what would have been on offer if I'd paid the extra £30 for the more intimate session with kissing. She also does body to body massages which id be keen to try.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good service at £50/half hour. But costs would mount quickly if extras were taken up.

Other reviews seem to suggest that this profile has been passed around